Coleman gets winner of Jardine vs.Silva?

...then the winner of that fight is in line for a number one contender fight down the road.Say Machida beats Rua,and Ramp beats Rashad. Rua fights Rashad,and Mark gets the winner of Jardine vs.Silva.That could set up a Coleman vs.Jardine winner getting the Rua vs.Rashad winner.That could set up Rua vs.Coleman 3,for a shot at the winner of Machida vs.Ramp.This all makes perfect sense and I'm sure Joe Silva already has this all lined up.WAR 2010 being the year of Coleman....oh crap I forgot about Tito,...WAR 2010 being the year of Tito(and Mark)

...I need to redo the whole thing,I forgot about Rich....crap

hendos always wanted 2 beat up tito

Not to mention if Forrest somehow can beat the spider he leap frogs everyone. Also leaving out guys like Luiz Cane, Jon Jones, Brandon Vera, Matt Hammill, and Ryan Bader could come back to bite you if one of them some how wins impressively two or three times in a row before Coleman gets the two more wins he probably needs for his title shot then they could get a shot before him as well.

ranier wolfcastle -   hendos always wanted 2 beat up tito

...if Tito is healthy and has no back issues,that could be a great fight

HOWtasteMYbigPP - Not to mention if Forrest somehow can beat the spider he leap frogs everyone. Also leaving out guys like Luiz Cane, Jon Jones, Brandon Vera, Matt Hammill, and Ryan Bader could come back to bite you if one of them some how wins impressively two or three times in a row before Coleman gets the two more wins he probably needs for his title shot then they could get a shot before him as well.

Even if Forrest loses the Silva fight...so long as it is, say, a "controversial" split decision or something along those lines, Forrest still "wins" and might leapfrog several of the other names mentioned here. He is a fan favorite and a huge draw, and that will be taken into consideration by the powers that be. Even if he loses the fight, if he can beat up the Spider like no one else in the UFC has, he will advance significantly in the division.

That said, I predict Coleman's next fight will be Bones Jones or Hammill. Cane will fight Franklin next IMO.

I think Bones makes the most sense for Coleman because they are on the same schedule now.

Then again, if Big Nog beats Randy, I can see Couture dropping back down to 205...and I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Coleman.

205 is stacked