Coleman Is Just PHYSICALLY STRONGER than Randy

and this fight will come down to wrestling.

Coleman will win the pummel war and over power Randy against the cage.

Coleman is Just PHYSICALLY STRONGER than Randy imo

Ive met Mark, super nice guy and I like him. But no way he wins this fight. Couture will totally shut him down.

Kevin Randleman was just physically strong than Randy, so that means he should have won their fight too, right?

Randy will be on his back all night

GO COLEMAN1!

I think Couture will outwrestle him. Coleman isn't gonna double-leg Randy, and Randy will control the clinch with better technique.

Alot of UG money going down the drain on Coleman.

Randy is too smart, and he already figured out how to Beat Coleman!

Unless something out of the ordinary happens - like when shogun fought him (coleman) - Randy all the way!

When is the last time Randy went up against someone who wasn't physically stronger?

His last fight.  and he didn't really outwrestle Vera, his takedowns  were all but  nullified, and the decision was very controversial.

and if you look at most of Randy's losses, they were against Physically STRONGER opponents.

PTM2020 -  

and this fight will come down to wrestling.

Coleman will win the pummel war and over power Randy against the cage.

Coleman is Just PHYSICALLY STRONGER than Randy imo

Wow, great OP. You present no evidence, and just proclaim it to be so, lol. I disagree. Randy is as big and strong as Coleman is today.

lol

noway man.  Coleman pushes cars uphill.   /thread.

Randy pushes cars full of gorgeous women uphill, and he still has the energy afterward to impregnate them all. =) /thread

train derailed