Coleman vs. Brock

This fight was supposed to happen, but Brock drew Heath instead.  What do you think the fight outcome would have been and how'd it have gone down?  Brock went into full wrestling mode for that fight with Heath and I can't see him keeping Mark down, despite his age.  It would have been Brock's 3rd? fight and still very little experience.  

I was happy to see Coleman go down to 205 and do well, but still would have like to have seen this go down.

I was very much anticipating that fight Phone Post

a prime coleman vs healthy brock would of really been badass

Brock would have killed him.

I see no reason to believe that Coleman would have given him any more problems than Couture did. In fact, Coleman would have likely given him far fewer problems.

At that point, the Coleman of old was already gone.

Steve4192 - Brock would have killed him.

I see no reason to believe that Coleman would have given him any more problems than Couture did. In fact, Coleman would have likely given him far fewer problems.

this about sums it up.

I'm glad that fight did not happen.  Brock would have eviscerated him.  Now a battle between prime Coleman and prime Brock, that would have been one for the ages.  Two monsters banging heads going for it.  

At that point in time Brock would have taken him down and beaten the shit out of him very quickly

Brock is responsible for chasing Mark Coleman out of the heavyweight division (believe that) 

You said that the fight was supposed to happen,yes,it was,and Coleman pulled out.

Mix6APlix - 
jjchgo - 

this about sums it up.

Yep

The nostalgic part of me wants to believe it'd have been a war, but my reasonable side thinks you probably right.  

Still would have like to see it go down. 

SinCityHustler -  I'm glad that fight did not happen.  Brock would have eviscerated him.  Now a battle between prime Coleman and prime Brock, that would have been one for the ages.  Two monsters banging heads going for it.  

That's a whole other story.  I thought about saying Prime Coleman in the thread title.  THAT's a serious other set of circumstances.  I've had ufc 87 on in the background at work, so it sparked that fight that was supposed to happen. 

ps. Fitch had a decent round 2 against GSP. I fergot he did anything at all.  Had GSP on his back in guard too. 

Darth Ryase - At that point, the Coleman of old was already gone.

. Phone Post

Hard to say back in the day. However at that stage in Colemans career it would have been very, very bad for Coleman. He would have been dominated severely.

Brock would not have smashed Coleman IMO. He didn't even smash Herring. He dominated him comprehensivley with superior wrestling.

Against Coleman I think he would have had a much harder time doing that but still would have won.

" I can't see him keeping Mark down, despite his age. "

Did you watch Coleman vs Shogun II? Shogun took Mark down.