Coleslaw is my Jam!

At least once a week, Ill buy a head of green cabbage, some yellow onion, carrots, and make a heaping bowl of the stuff(I add mayo with olive oil, olive oil, some balsamic vinegar, and sea salt and peppercorns) and eat the entire fucking thing.
Amazing stuff!

Whomever first discovered that cabbage and mayo blew peas and carrots out of the water deserves to be a gazzillionaire! Phone Post 3.0

The Dutch.

Coleslaw = cabbage salad

I used to hate that as a kid. Now im smart and tear that shit up on occasion Phone Post 3.0

I had a lime coleslaw with dinner tonight!

Cilantro, thin sliced thai peppers, cabbage, vinegar, sugar, and a little mayo. Phone Post 3.0

Love it. Try a vinegar slaw without the mayo for a healthy alternative. Suprisingly better than you would think if you like coleslaw Phone Post 3.0

Used to like coleslaw. Then i realized i hate mayo and wont touch that shit.

I'll fucks with the red stuff on occasion tho Phone Post 3.0

Add some pineapple tidbits

GENKISUDOPWNZ - Used to like coleslaw. Then i realized i hate mayo and wont touch that shit.

I'll fucks with the red stuff on occasion tho Phone Post 3.0
This. Mayo is fucking gross. Phone Post 3.0

Been crushing it lately....I mix Napa and red with olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, red onion, jalapeno and salt and pepper....Will literally eat two heads of cabbage every 3 days. Phone Post 3.0

great with fried chicken

I buy coleslaw mix and throw stuff in. Love it. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - At least once a week, Ill buy a head of green cabbage, some yellow onion, carrots, and make a heaping bowl of the stuff(I add mayo with olive oil, olive oil, some balsamic vinegar, and sea salt and peppercorns) and eat the entire fucking thing.
Amazing stuff!

Whomever first discovered that cabbage and mayo blew peas and carrots out of the water deserves to be a gazzillionaire! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you for putting onions in the coleslaw Phone Post 3.0

I've never tried making my own.

It's hit or miss with me at restaurants but when it hits it sure knocks it out of the park!!

Any recipes? More specific preferably Phone Post 3.0

I make it with poppyseed dressing and some pine nuts. Delicious. Phone Post 3.0

All my life as a kid I thought it looked fucking disgusting and soggy as fuck until I tried it on pulled pork. Now I love it as a side as well!

but I still rock the hawaiian bun on smoked poke, doe

You can do buttermilk instead of mayo, too but I love the mayo kind.

My go to:
1 head green cabbage, cored and finely sliced or chopped (about 8 cups chopped)
1 medium red onion, finely sliced (about 1 cup)
1 large carrot, grated on large holes of box grater (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon table salt, plus more to taste
6 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/12/serious-eats-pulled-pork-sandwiches-with-cole.html

I add some paprika and cayenne pepper for color and taste though. A dab'll do.

NiteProwleR - You can do buttermilk instead of mayo, too but I love the mayo kind.

My go to:
1 head green cabbage, cored and finely sliced or chopped (about 8 cups chopped)
1 medium red onion, finely sliced (about 1 cup)
1 large carrot, grated on large holes of box grater (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon table salt, plus more to taste
6 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/12/serious-eats-pulled-pork-sandwiches-with-cole.html
Stay tuned Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - I add some paprika and cayenne pepper for color and taste though. A dab'll do.

El_PeNiteprowler my mouth is watering.