Colin Oyama info needed

Can somebody post his e-mail or send me his cell # to beanz4@msn.com

This is very important and could mean a over seas trip for one of his fighters.

please help me keep this up until I reach Colin.

Thank You,

Sven BOOGIE Bean

Ring of Fire

call his gym

its called punchout and its in tustin or irvine california...call information and get the number.

or call rampage...im sure rampage will hook you up with the info you need.

714-465-6794

13962 Newport Av Tustin CA

714-368-9227

Damn, I live three blocks from there. I had no idea that was Oyama's gym. And I'm moving in a week to LA. Damn...

punchout@pacbell.net

Triguy I was thinking about moving out there to train with oyama. how much the cheapest place out there? just guesses are fine

"Triguy I was thinking about moving out there to train with oyama. how much the cheapest place out there? just guesses are fine"

your going to be looking at probably about $100.00 a month. Thats how much i was paying to train under fabiano.

I've been training at Orange County Kickboxing for 12 dollars a group class, its either that or pay 100+ a month. They have seperate classes for skills and conditioning. Excellent instructors too. The cheaper private lessons are about 50 an hour, but with good instructors. They also have BJJ and boxing classes. Friendly staff and excellent equipment. The target mitts and thai pads were always in good shape (they replaced them all the time). Judging by the look of the gym the Punch Out gym looks cheaper, but had I know it was Oyama's gym I would have taken a closer look. I'm moving next week.

I will be moving about 2 blocks away from Benny the Jet's gym in North Hollywood, which has a Golds Gym next door. Anyone ever trained there?