College Football 2020-2021 Thread

This surely works out superbly.

Matrix -
Animal Chin -
HernanCortes -
ChimpFL -

I would be shocked if Texas goes in and wins at Baton Rouge. Stranger things havr happened though as they say.

Easiest bet of the year in my opinion. But man, that would be awesome to watch if happens. Covid is rampant here in south. 

Notre Dame and Arkansas was the easiest bet of the year

Agree and that Texass/LSU game is a weird one. LSU is absolutely rebuilding so who knows. I’m sure ESPN would love to use their favorite phrase about some losers “being BACK!!”

Why I always spell it texass

Old but funny...

Official now, SEC going conference only

TFK_Mas Tisu -

I fully support OU players wearing “Horns Down” this year. Can you imagine Herman’s reaction?! Lol

Matrix - 
TFK_Mas Tisu -

I fully support OU players wearing “Horns Down” this year. Can you imagine Herman’s reaction?! Lol

Dude is under so much pressure that just might make him stroke out, lol

Matrix -

Please tell me this isn't true? For fucks sake.

Imagine some player wanting to put NRA or some other 2A support org. on their jersey

2 Likes
ChimpFL -
Matrix -

Please tell me this isn't true? For fucks sake.

Crazy times

TFK_Mas Tisu -
Matrix - 
TFK_Mas Tisu -

Dude is under so much pressure that just might make him stroke out, lol

Never mind then! We need that clown to stick around.

1 Like

Didn’t realize the new thread had started, I’m excited for the all SEC schedule. We came out pretty good picking up Kentucky and Tennessee. How do you Aggies feel about picking up the Gators?

T Sauce -

Didn’t realize the new thread had started, I’m excited for the all SEC schedule. We came out pretty good picking up Kentucky and Tennessee. How do you Aggies feel about picking up the Gators?

Most like it if it sticks. It’s still up in the air I believe.

Matrix -
T Sauce -

Agreed it’ll be close. Talent is pretty much equal. Defensively slight edge to Florida, offensively in favor of A&M imo 

So I guess no Texas vs LSU this year? No Georgia vs Georgia Tech Clemson vs South Carolina etc. I still will be kind of shocked if they even play any games at all. What do you guys think?

Matrix -
T Sauce -

I thought Finebaum confirmed it on his show today. It’s probably the most intriguing game added to the schedule to me. Two teams that both think 2020 is their breakout year. I hope it’s early in the calendar. 

This is also an incredibly biased take but I think the LSU rebuild is being a bit over exaggerated. Obviously Brennan needs to step up, but the only groups with super limited experience are LB and TE. 3 RBs that all saw playing time last year, loaded at WR, O-Line returns 4 guys with starting experience, D-Line returns 3 starters and is as deep as its been in years and loaded at DB as always. I’ve watched a bunch of 2019 replays during quarantine and our offense wasn’t revolutionary but the execution was next level. I think the defense will take a few weeks to get in sync but will be fine by the home stretch. 

ChimpFL -

So I guess no Texas vs LSU this year? No Georgia vs Georgia Tech Clemson vs South Carolina etc. I still will be kind of shocked if they even play any games at all. What do you guys think?

Unfortunately no LSU and ut. Conference only...it can work, don’t know if it will 

HernanCortes -
ChimpFL -

Unfortunately no LSU and ut. Conference only...it can work, don’t know if it will 

Neither team has room to reschedule the game for the next few years either.

T Sauce -
HernanCortes -
ChimpFL -

Neither team has room to reschedule the game for the next few years either.

Makes sense that Herman was basically BEGGING for the A&M game this year lol

Where is the aTm vs Gators game going to be played? Should be a hell of a matchup. Florida got a tough 2 addons with the aggies and Bama.

ChimpFL -

Where is the aTm vs Gators game going to be played? Should be a hell of a matchup. Florida got a tough 2 addons with the aggies and Bama.

@ A&M

1 Like