College Football 2020-2021 Thread

Kick Six will always be my favorite instance of “be careful what you ask for”. Coach Saban demanded that second be put back on the clock and suddenly he’s on the business end of arguably the greatest play since the Stanford kickoff return. Then again, if he hits it, he’s gutsy for going for it and believing in his players. But he should stop acting like the Mayor of Football. 

1 Like

Please God let there be CFB this season!

1 Like

RoyalRailer - 

Agreed. I've decided to not watch the NFL at all this year, so I'm all in on the NC State 8-5 San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl WAR WAGON.

2 Likes

My favorite and first love when it comes to sports, just hoping it goes down. I'll just have a seat here and await news / discussion. 

Iowa fan here, Go Hawk's!

2 Likes

AnthonyWeiner -
RoyalRailer - 

Agreed. I've decided to not watch the NFL at all this year, so I'm all in on the NC State 8-5 San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl WAR WAGON.

That’s my unofficial team of the ACC thanks to you. Bold prediction, right on the money, as usual. 

1 Like

Texas beats LSU, Oklahoma, and OSU this yer. We’ll drop two games we should have won, though. 

Texashorns123 -

Texas beats LSU, Oklahoma, and OSU this yer. We’ll drop two games we should have won, though. 

Ehlinger is just as inconsistent as Mond. Chokes in big games. LSU will win in the trenches, and defense, OU will win via offense, and OSU is 50/50. 

Also ut should worry about Iowa state and Baylor. Hell, TCU is pretty solid 

Lol at UT beating OU. Riley is 3-1 against Herman. There will be no drop off offensively for the Sooners. Defense will be marginally improved. OU will drop one game they shouldn't, but still win their 6th Big 12 title in a row.

TFK_Mas Tisu -

Lol at UT beating OU. Riley is 3-1 against Herman. There will be no drop off offensively for the Sooners. Defense will be marginally improved. OU will drop one game they shouldn't, but still win their 6th Big 12 title in a row.

“But last year we had a young team” 

I would be shocked if Texas goes in and wins at Baton Rouge. Stranger things havr happened though as they say.

ChimpFL -

I would be shocked if Texas goes in and wins at Baton Rouge. Stranger things havr happened though as they say.

Easiest bet of the year in my opinion. But man, that would be awesome to watch if happens. Covid is rampant here in south. 

HernanCortes -
ChimpFL -

Easiest bet of the year in my opinion. But man, that would be awesome to watch if happens. Covid is rampant here in south. 

Notre Dame and Arkansas was the easiest bet of the year

So the ACC with ND are committed. Who else is in?!

Animal Chin -
HernanCortes -
ChimpFL -

Notre Dame and Arkansas was the easiest bet of the year

Agree and that Texass/LSU game is a weird one. LSU is absolutely rebuilding so who knows. I’m sure ESPN would love to use their favorite phrase about some losers “being BACK!!”

Well I know who's not back. 

Lmao

Well the SEC will have a worthy schedule.