College Football 2022-2023 Thread

Good marketing if you ask me

2 Likes

Idk if I posted this or not but its damn good break down by Dave Aranda on his coverages. Its easy to digest and looks pretty.

Also who was arguing with me that you cant double during quarters lol.

1 Like

I think losing to Kirby broke Saban a little

4 Likes

Damn.

That sounds like one of those things that precipitates a downfall.

Someone on the 30 for 30 like, “Well, it all started when he brought out this participation trophy…”

6 Likes

It hurts because it’s true. Also, people forget that under Chuck D’Amato, when their defense was amazing and they had Philip Rivers, they lost a lot of games because Rivers had this terrible habit of badly underthrowing balls in tight games. So many passes at receivers’ ankles and landing a yard in front of them. Should have had at least two top-10 finishes there.

2 Likes

Which poster on here let their daddy start dancing?

3 Likes

Gettin low!

2 Likes

This is what everyone had in mind when NIL started

7 Likes

That’s pretty good

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

The whole Gundy thing sucks, dude was/is a very well liked coach. Rumors are there is a little more to the story, but basically, there is a zero latitude policy that exists regarding the mere notion of that word. No team wants any kind of light shined on them for even a second concerning that word, and if he didn’t resign, we all know the commotion it would cause, wrong or right.

1 Like

Apparently Joe Mixon is defending Gundy. If the initial report was true and he read it off an Ipad then resigning seems extreme here. Feels like a suspension from duties would make sense.

2 Likes

So the real question is who in that meeting was the one, or were the ones, to even make sure knowledge of this even saw the light of day? And why?

1 Like

3 Likes

Who the heck gave Texas a 1st place vote?

1 Like

same ones who have notre dame in the top 5 and a bunch of other schools who will finish 500 in the top 25

3 Likes

Shut The Fuck Up Veep Season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

3 Likes