College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

Animal Chin - 
HernanCortes -

The quench for college football is real. I have no idea why I'm watching Youngstown St 

Lol.

You are not alone

Lol

They're a great Division 1-AA Powerhouse:)

12 minutes and counting...

1 Like
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Animal Chin - 
HernanCortes -

The quench for college football is real. I have no idea why I'm watching Youngstown St 

Lol.

You are not alone

Lol

They're a great Division 1-AA Powerhouse:)

Fun game. 

Will watch again one year from now.

1 Like

Come on, kickoff already!

1 Like

Oh thank ye gods....football is back.

This feels so right

There's going to be some ejections. I'm excited

HernanCortes -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -

Can't believe how excited I am to watch Florida vs Miami today. Florida by vicious curb stomping.

Same. Pulling for Miami but I think Florida wins by 10+. I see it starting slow and then pulling away 

I say Florida by 3 TDs 

They better start playing defense.

Not a fan of either team.  Not sure which I want to see lose more.  Guess I should pull for Florida to be ranked and have a good showing since LSU will play Florida and that win look better

Solid drive by Miami. Maybe they make this a game afterall.

I'd be ok with Florida never winning another game. 

Some early trickeration!

Fan of Fanboys - Jacob Eason has reportedly won the starting QB job at Washington. Rooting hard for him this season

And Washington needs to do something about their QB recruits

QB last year was named Jake. The staring QB this year is Jacob. This season they have a back up named Jacob and Jake

Is Washington aware they can sign guys not named Jake/Jacob?

And Eason lost his starting job at Georgia to a guy named...

....Jake.

And since Jake Haener announced he's leaving UW today after failing to beat out Jacob Eason, the new backup QB for Washington is Jacob Sirmon.

Wow

That's the kinda sequence that starts a beatdown, lol

O Line for Florida looking good considering the experience on Miami's front 7 

Festus -
HernanCortes -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -

Can't believe how excited I am to watch Florida vs Miami today. Florida by vicious curb stomping.

Same. Pulling for Miami but I think Florida wins by 10+. I see it starting slow and then pulling away 

I say Florida by 3 TDs 

They better start playing defense.

Not a fan of either team.  Not sure which I want to see lose more.  Guess I should pull for Florida to be ranked and have a good showing since LSU will play Florida and that win look better

Still early, not a fan of either, but I do look Mullen 

itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys - Jacob Eason has reportedly won the starting QB job at Washington. Rooting hard for him this season

And Washington needs to do something about their QB recruits

QB last year was named Jake. The staring QB this year is Jacob. This season they have a back up named Jacob and Jake

Is Washington aware they can sign guys not named Jake/Jacob?

And Eason lost his starting job at Georgia to a guy named...

....Jake.

And since Jake Haener announced he's leaving UW today after failing to beat out Jacob Eason, the new backup QB for Washington is Jacob Sirmon.

Wtf?!? Next level strange!

Why would Florida not challenge that at least give it a chance?  Or not challengeable?

Turnover chain plus 4 finger ring. The swagger is too strong man 

pleasantly surprised at this first half score

could have been way different without those turnovers though