College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

This QB needs to learn to THROW THE BALL.

That wasn't a PI 

Holy shit again

HAHAHAHA 

Perfect way to end this shit show of a game. 

1 Like

Lol what a shit show, but I was entertained 

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

What a great way to end that drive. Fucking perfect.

I think this week 0 game stuff didn't work out.  That was one of the worse played games i have ever seen.  So many unforced errors it was unbelievable.  Those guys clearly needed another week to practice.

EnderinAK -

I think this week 0 game stuff didn't work out.  That was one of the worse played games i have ever seen.  So many unforced errors it was unbelievable.  Those guys clearly needed another week to practice.

They got another week to practice

Animal Chin -
EnderinAK -

They got another week to practice

Well shit they needed more than whatever they got.  I can't believe how many times each team tried to throw this game away.  I thought Jim Harbaugh, Kirby Smart and James Franklin were on the sidelines watching that.

Arizona might get the shit kicked out of them

Sumlin is a joke.

itskrisdude -

Sumlin is a joke.

Underrated post imo

ESPN 2, 2pm eastern. tune in. I'll be at that game, several D1 players will be on the field

Matrix -
itskrisdude -

Sumlin is a joke.

Underrated post imo

This

Shit show or great show, I was entertained. College football is so fun. 

Cool graphic at the beginning showing urban and Spurrier there watching the gators. 

Thinking about the Miami/Florida game this morning over coffee. I think if Mark Richt is the coach they win that game. 

Some truly awful decisions made during the second half by Diaz.

Agree

Fan of Fanboys - ESPN 2, 2pm eastern. tune in. I'll be at that game, several D1 players will be on the field

well, that was embarrassing

Fan of Fanboys -
Fan of Fanboys - ESPN 2, 2pm eastern. tune in. I'll be at that game, several D1 players will be on the field

well, that was embarrassing

I'm assuming the SC team got whipped? I watch a few minutes couldn't get into it.