College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

Thingading -
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.

I guess you missed the Syracuse/Clemson games the past two regular season. 

We will be their toughest test AGAIN this year. 

Lmao

Really good chance that Syracuse has one of the top D lines in the nation this year. 

Returning two Seniors who both had double digit sacks last year, Alton Robinson and Kendall Coleman.

Coleman had two sacks and seven total tackles against Clemson, as well as three sacks in the Camping World Bowl win over West Virginia.

Prepare to see your favorite QB on his ass when he lines up against the Orange! 

Malvert the Janitor -

Syracuse football on the rise! You front runners keep picking the Alabamas and the Clemsons of the world while us loyal fans stick by their teams through the ups (very few) and downs (about two decades worth). 

And here we are, back in the preseason Top 25. 

Hey I watched y'all play one game last year! Pretty cool dome it seems 

Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

We don't need them HC. They need a better schedule not us.

It's Texas tradition and unfortunately many of these new ags don't even know the history and can't figure out a rival. Every new Aggie is essentially a 2 percenter lol 

I understand both sides though, just wish they would play. 

Meh our fight song says, "Goodbye to Texas University..." We should honor those words imo lol

And they have A&M in their fight song as well. Instead of recruiting battles, whoever wins the game will get top recruits via new legislation from Texas senate. New law stating rival school must give up blue chips to opposing school if there is a loss. Lol

HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

It's Texas tradition and unfortunately many of these new ags don't even know the history and can't figure out a rival. Every new Aggie is essentially a 2 percenter lol 

Meh our fight song says, "Goodbye to Texas University..." We should honor those words imo lol

And they have A&M in their fight song as well. Instead of recruiting battles, whoever wins the game will get top recruits via new legislation from Texas senate. New law stating rival school must give up blue chips to opposing school if there is a loss. Lol

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

Do you want Twitter recruiting battles, or to settle this on the gridiron? 

Play the game! I'm also biased becsuse alrhough my family all went to A&M, there are a few who went to tu. So house divided and familial bragging rights 

Or college station tacos....

jk don't do that 

HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

Do you want Twitter recruiting battles, or to settle this on the gridiron? 

Play the game! I'm also biased becsuse alrhough my family all went to A&M, there are a few who went to tu. So house divided and familial bragging rights 

I want what's best for A&M. Like I said, we don't need that game. They do. When we left our leadership reached out to make it happen and their leadership straight up said nope never again. Fuck them and their donghorn network that literally broke up a successful big 12. Funny how most conferences split the profits BUT not the "big 12". Wonder who orchestrated that?

No fucking thanks. I'd rather play Miss St on Thanksgiving. LSU is obviously a better choice and one that I enjoy. I'm also glad we don't play on Thursday anymore.

You know what game I'd be all for it? In the playoffs. 

Malvert the Janitor -
Thingading -
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.

I was at the game last year. Lawrence was hurt and didn't play the second half

I love the Dino hire and what he is building there. There were a lot of new coaching hires in the ACC a couple of years ago and it seems like Syracuse ended up with the best hire

What I remember about that Cuse-Clemson game was the perceived choke job, and Etienne running for about 1,200 yards.

The Camping World Bowl was WV's audition for backup QB's, so all numbers 2's should definitely be weary of the Orange.

Lol

Fan of Fanboys -
Malvert the Janitor -
Thingading -

I love the Dino hire and what he is building there. There were a lot of new coaching hires in the ACC a couple of years ago and it seems like Syracuse ended up with the best hire

Indeed we did. Dino's the man and we're building back to the old days of Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, etc. 

And wasn't that the game we knocked Lawrence out of? Hard to say he was just hurt when the hurt came from the opposing team. 

itskrisdude -

What I remember about that Cuse-Clemson game was the perceived choke job, and Etienne running for about 1,200 yards.

The Camping World Bowl was WV's audition for backup QB's, so all numbers 2's should definitely be weary of the Orange.

Yes, we should've won that game. Glad you agree. 

This would be like me bragging about that 44-10 halftime lead against UCLA.

Matrix -

This would be like me bragging about that 44-10 halftime lead against UCLA.

Has your team been a loser for nearly two decades and is finally showing real signs of turning the corner like mine? Or are you just comparing apples to cashews for fun? 

Malvert the Janitor -
Fan of Fanboys -
Malvert the Janitor -
Thingading -

Indeed we did. Dino's the man and we're building back to the old days of Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, etc. 

And wasn't that the game we knocked Lawrence out of? Hard to say he was just hurt when the hurt came from the opposing team. 

Yeah, hurt in that game. Right at the end of the 2nd quarter I believe. Was also his first career start, and the first game without Bryant.

Malvert the Janitor -
itskrisdude -

Yes, we should've won that game. Glad you agree. 

But still lost 

Fan of Fanboys -
Malvert the Janitor -
Fan of Fanboys -
Malvert the Janitor -
Thingading -

Yeah, hurt in that game. Right at the end of the 2nd quarter I believe. Was also his first career start, and the first game without Bryant.

Almost his first career concussion, too! Damn! Just a few more inches maybe...haha