Colombian Cop and Rebel pose nude together (PICS)

Fox News reported on a symbolic gesture of peace in Colombia, whose government is currently in the middle of a peace negotiation process with their country's biggest rebel group, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).

The peace talks between the government and the rebel group have been ongoing for three years, and now, with major breakthroughs on the way, a Colombian officer and a former guerilla decided to give peace a chance by modeling nude for a magazine.

Isabel Londono, of Colombia'a National Intelligence Agency (DAS), graced the cover of men's magazine Soho, donning only a skimpy black bra and panties. Snuggling against her, fully nude, is Ana Pacheco, an ex-FARC guerilla.

Pacheco said of her decision to do the shoot, "It's been very important to pose for these Soho photos, because we're at peace, and what could be more beautiful that it's two women from the opposing sides who are posing."

I'm having some technical difficulties with posting the photos. Please stand by.......

In 4 pic Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Ya dog, I'm already all boned up over here. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE???????

angryinch -

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE???????

I agree completely with angryinch... which is insane.

So that makes this a DOUBLE  WHAT THE FUCK DUDE???????

Here's a link to the video.

http://ijr.com/2015/11/471401-police-officer-and-drug-cartel-leader-agree-to-pose-together-in-nude-ad-for-a-good-cause/

I am having issues lol. More on the way...

op you mother fucker. I will vote you down until I breathe my last breath upon this earth. Phone Post 3.0

I have faith OP will deliver Phone Post 3.0

Policia:

In Phone Post 3.0

Sooooooo Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - I am having issues lol. More on the way...

yowza!