Colon Kaep is the luckiest SOB born

Mr Karate -
Calhoon - 
Mr Karate - How are they going to portray him growing up under "oppression" without some serious artistic license?

I predict that less than 10% will be based on truth.

I hate these type of movies because they are designed for one purpose and that is to manipulate people and they will lie to do so.

I think it will be less than 10%

Yep!

My god he was so oppressed!

1 Like

His adoptive parents seem like good people who gave him all the opportunities any child could ask for.

2 Likes

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Good, I love seeing white racist cry. 

IIRC, you and I tend to agree at least 90% of the time -- especially when it comes to sports.

It's too bad you can't see through Krappernick's obvious bullshit.

He if a fake ass pussy -- and a horrible "champion" for any cause.

Krappernick is more anti-cop than pro-black... and that is both dangerous and destructive.

He is also divisive -- sporting socks depicting police as PIGS, to a practice open to the media.

I have yet to hear one person defend that hateful and despicable stunt -- other than people who truly believe cops should be viewed that way.

There is not one credible argument that validates Krappernick, other than arguments that ignore the facts.

He is a opportunistic piece of shit.

He is also a much, much, much more "privelaged" than a HUGE percentage of white people in this country.

Krap is the posterboy of undeserved privilege.

1 Like

The activist he has become...

um, when was the last time he said anything?  What movement has he helped?  He started the conversation by kneeling but what since?

onepunchJD -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

IIRC, you and I tend to agree at least 90% of the time -- especially when it comes to sports.

Krappernick is more anti-cop than pro-black... and that is both dangerous and destructive.

He is also divisive -- sporting socks depicting police as PIGS, to a practice open to the media.

I have yet to hear one person defend that hateful and despicable stunt -- other than people who truly believe cops should be viewed that way.

There is not one credible argument that validates Krappernick, other than arguments that ignore the facts.

He is also a much, much, much more "privelaged" than a HUGE percentage of white people in this country.

If everything you say is true and there's no defense for his actions and everyone can see what hes done then why are you so angry at him? Just write him off and go on with your life. Honestly, this is what I cant understand about the whole thing. Its like people follow any news on him so they can get outraged and start ranting. Hes been out of football for years. How many more years are you going to carry this on for. 

And dont start a debate about this because ik not defending him.and dont want to discuss him. It's been done to death. He's a troll and the. Est way to deal with them is ignore them and mot give the attention they crave. 

Barry_BondsMVP -

You're the only one crying, crying "racist" at anyone who disagrees with a controversial figure and isnt looking forward to a total political propaganda piece being made about him.  Saying anyone who isnt looking forward to this is "racist" is some ignorant bullshit and pushes people away from real discussion on such issues.  When you cry and stomp your feet like a kid wanting a candy bar in the checkout lane, people will just walk away and move on.  You morons only hurt yourselves with your tantrums.  

You're just another idiot brainwashed by the woke cult.  

JoeHurley - 
onepunchJD -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

If everything you say is true and there's no defense for his actions and everyone can see what hes done then why are you so angry at him? Just write him off and go on with your life. Honestly, this is what I cant understand about the whole thing. Its like people follow any news on him so they can get outraged and start ranting. Hes been out of football for years. How many more years are you going to carry this on for. 

And dont start a debate about this because ik not defending him.and dont want to discuss him. It's been done to death. He's a troll and the. Est way to deal with them is ignore them and mot give the attention they crave. 

It's a discussion forum that passes the time on a variety of subjects.

And the poster I was responding to insinuated that people who don't support Krappernick are racists.

Other than that, I tend to agree with you.

I can't remember the last time I had a conversation about Krap in real life, outside of this forum.

The reality is that systemic racism and police misconduct is a very real problem that Kap brought attention to.

The problem is people expected a well thought out message and platform from a fucking jock who takes hits to the head for a living.

Kaep aint that smart(see: pig socks).......but he was right.

Precise_Improvement - 

The reality is that systemic racism and police misconduct is a very real problem that Kap brought attention to.

The problem is people expected a well thought out message and platform from a fucking jock who takes hits to the head for a living.

Funny how he brought this issue up his last year of playing ball when he was going to get cut...

Graduate1 -
Precise_Improvement - 

Funny how he brought this issue up his last year of playing ball when he was going to get cut...

Benched yes, but cut? Kap was still better than most backups in the league and would've made millions riding the bench.

onepunchJD -
BJTT-PattyHearst - 

Disgusting race baiting piece of shit imo

This.

And don't you just love his new "accent" ?
LOL

What is the new accent?  Last I heard him speak was when he was in the nfl as a starter. He sounded like a regular educated amaerican.  

Precise_Improvement - 
Graduate1 -
Precise_Improvement - 

Benched yes, but cut? Kap was still better than most backups in the league and would've made millions riding the bench.

He was either going to be cut or he had the chance to break the contract and he took the latter. He has no idea what "racism" is since he was brought up in middle America and decide to take up this cause knowing he wouldn't be a starter again because his of play was figured out by many defenses.

Regarding back-up, he wanted to starter money as a back-up and he was above average by the time he became "woke"

I will give it 1star

46and2 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

You're the only one crying, crying "racist" at anyone who disagrees with a controversial figure and isnt looking forward to a total political propaganda piece being made about him.  Saying anyone who isnt looking forward to this is "racist" is some ignorant bullshit and pushes people away from real discussion on such issues.  When you cry and stomp your feet like a kid wanting a candy bar in the checkout lane, people will just walk away and move on.  You morons only hurt yourselves with your tantrums.  

You're just another idiot brainwashed by the woke cult.  

Pretty sure he's the same guy that was crying when that rapper got his head blown off. lol. Could be mixing him up with someone though

Precise_Improvement - 
Graduate1 -
Precise_Improvement - 

He got benched for Blaine Gabbart.

And the idea that he should have been a backup somewhere, doesn't tell the entire story.

Krap was indeed declining, and yes he still had the ability to make big plays if everything lined up for him.
The problem was, his skillset didn't matchup with a lot of pocket passing teams.
A coaching staff wouldn't want Krap backing up a guy like Drew Brees or TomBrady, because they would have to have a different offense for him.
So Kraps options were realistically limited.
He would have been a better fit backing up guys like Russ Wilson or Cam Newton.

So combine his one read gun & run $tyle ot playing, with all of his drama and baggage he would bring to the locker room -- and it makes perfect sense that not many teams wanted to consider him.

When they did, like Seattle, he priced himself out.

The funny part...

After potential opportunities with Seattle and Baltimore didn't happen -- Krap actually went on record saying he would no longer kneel during the anthem if a team signed him.

So, his ""protest"" was only important when it was convieant for him having a job.

The guy's a joke.

Fighting - 
onepunchJD -
BJTT-PattyHearst - 

Disgusting race baiting piece of shit imo

This.

And don't you just love his new "accent" ?
LOL

What is the new accent?  Last I heard him speak was when he was in the nfl as a starter. He sounded like a regular educated amaerican.  

His "accent" now has a "hip-hop" ring to it, lol.

All part of his new persona, and about as credible as his "protest".

His interview after the NFL tryout (publicity stunt) last year is probably easy to find.

How many fabricated instances of white racism will they throw in “for dramatic effect”?

Soooo what oppression did he have?

it's amazing the career he built after he started sucking so bat at actually playing football