Colorado Catch wrestling camp J.Barnett,W.Schalles

3-day camp 24 total hours of training with Josh Barnett and Wade Schalles! 

8/19 - 8/21 Denver, CO

This will be an unbelievable experience. Train authentic Catch wrestling with Josh Barnett, train punishing pins with Wade Schalles. All in beautiful Colorado!

Check Out the website for more info!!!

http://www.scientificwrestling.com/products/PIN-SUBMIT-Catch-Wrestling-Training-Camp-Wade-Schalles-Josh-Barnett-2.cfm

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW ATTENDEES: When you register before 7/15/2016 you will get an additional 20% off Level 1 training camp!

Schalles was the original Ben Askren. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I wonder what the cost is for this awesome experience. Phone Post 3.0

JLTECH - I wonder what the cost is for this awesome experience. Phone Post 3.0

$900 for the three days, but if you register by July 15th you get 20% off. If you have attended other Scientific Wrestling Catch Camps there is also a price reduction. 

bonnie - Schalles was the original Ben Askren. Phone Post 3.0

Schalles is a master at pinning and holding guys in position. It is a great skill for catch and BJJ students. His pressure is unreal.

bonnie - Schalles was the original Ben Askren. Phone Post 3.0

That's one of the most ignorant, uneducated, and ridiculous comments I've seen on this site in some time.

Wade knows how to finish with submissions. Askren is allergic to them.

KidJustice -

$900 for the three days, but if you register by July 15th you get 20% off. If you have attended other Scientific Wrestling Catch Camps there is also a price reduction. 

$900!

Sounds amazing Phone Post 3.0

Augespick,

I was comparing their wrestling styles and dominance. Some people think Askren's funk techniques came out of nowhere but the truth is that Schalles mastered it in the 70s.

But go ahead and tell us more about how you imagine Schalles would have fought if MMA was around in his day. Phone Post 3.0

EKPOGI - 
KidJustice -

$900!

It's three 8 hour days. How much do you think it should be. I normally pay $100 for 2 hour seminars. If you signed up now you would get the discount and pay around $200 a day....