Colorado State Patrol Cars are badass

Seriously. I fucking love these things as long as they aren't behind me. 

TBH, I am  suprised I  can't find more pics online. 

I would think every state has one. But then again, I'm a huge dumbass. Phone Post 3.0

That type of patrol car. Phone Post 3.0

Charger

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - That type of patrol car. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, they do. Chargers too. It is the color scheme imo. They just look fucking badass.

Crown Vic is GOAT police car

It's also GOAT car for 90 year olds in Florida. Phone Post 3.0

For comparison I have chosen random states that also have Chargers. Thier paint jobs are lame AF. Colorado wins coolest cop car competition. 

Faggot Oklahoma

Gay ass new york

Total gay AF Oregon.

My dad's PD has some of the new turbo tauruses and he says those things are fast as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Missouri's aren't too lame but just a nice silver color Phone Post 3.0

Those gay ass color schemes help you spot them. Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - Crown Vic is GOAT police car

It's also GOAT car for 90 year olds in Florida. Phone Post 3.0

I take it that you weren't ever a cop.

Because every cop with any time on will tell you that the '91-'96 Chevy Caprice was the GOAT patrol car. Had the LT1 Corvette engine in it. Absolute balls of steel.

Crown Vics couldn't get out of their own way, although they got somewhat faster toward the end. They also have a gas tank behind the rear axle, which has led to explosions when struck from behind.

Chargers are nice, but the blind spots to the rear are murderous.

I've been seeing lots of pickup trucks here in Texas Phone Post 3.0

I drive a 2010 charger. I always loved them from the launch.

My town has an f150 police truck, a new Taurus squad car, Taurus undercover and several impalas. Phone Post 3.0

Washington state patrol has unmarked chargers. Like 16 of them I believe. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - My dad's PD has some of the new turbo tauruses and he says those things are fast as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
They're like 375 hp...I bet it's a fun car to drive

And yes phuckles Colorado easily has the best looking chargers from what I've seen here Phone Post 3.0
I drive one of the new Ford Intrcepters for a patrol car. It's way faster than the Hemi Chargers we had. Phone Post 3.0

Camaro and corvette have both been used in California. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - Camaro and corvette have both been used in California. Phone Post 3.0
Do you remember the Fox body Mustangs CHP had in the early 90's? They were raw as fuck. I think they were replaced by camero's. The mustang's were black but they changed to white camaro's for awhile if I remember correctly. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Pella -
Harlem Savoy - Camaro and corvette have both been used in California. Phone Post 3.0
Do you remember the Fox body Mustangs CHP had in the early 90's? They were raw as fuck. I think they were replaced by camero's. The mustang's were black but they changed to white camaro's for awhile if I remember correctly. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. I remember a corvette blowing by me one day. It was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

These sumbitches are just too sneaky, IMO. With no roof lights you can't spot them until its too late.

These sneaky bastards in my area purchased a red Charger and a black Charger a few years ago and outfitted them with no external lights and markings only on the passenger side.  Shit ain't fair.