Combat Corner Owner Demolishes Home Invader!

Combat Corner - Just found out the dude has been arrested 56 times. Most burglaries, assault, DV. How the fuck do they let guys like this back on the streets. Phone Post 3.0
Wow Phone Post 3.0

Combat Corner - Just found out the dude has been arrested 56 times. Most burglaries, assault, DV. How the fuck do they let guys like this back on the streets. Phone Post 3.0

Vote ups to you, man.  Much respect for handling your business.

Would you be inclined to post the news story or police blotter?  I want to look up this fuckstick. 

My man! Phone Post 3.0

What city do you live in? Phone Post 3.0

Triple T Phone Post 3.0

Crazy story and I'm hate to say it but I'm glad your the guy he ran into. Everyone, including his dumb but still alive ass, is better off because of it. My takeaway from this is to use the time your attacker is unconscious to check for weapons... then put them back out over and over again Phone Post 3.0

Good work man, That's some scary shit. Phone Post 3.0

That guys a bad mofo. Hat's off to him, but at the same time that story mostly makes me feel bummed out that he had to deal with that shit just as he's moved into a new home with his little girl. That's got to be a crappy feeling.

Good job. That is Badass Phone Post 3.0

Combat Corner - I did what I had to do for my family. We just moved in and it was our first night sleeping there. Not everything was moved in yet, so I had no guns etc., alot of people on facebook etc. are saying I should have shot him. Which was not a possibility, I didn't even have a sharp knife just butter knives in the house. So I had to rely on my skills and it worked, My family and I are all safe.

Regarding civil action I am not worried, and will stand and fight anything anyone could possibly bring. I'll do a counter civil suit if I have to.

I posted whats real and what happened for friends and family on facebook. It got alot of attention because of my message at the end. So I added it to youtube because of that message.
Thank you for being a man and protecting your family in such a way without apologizing. Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - What city do you live in? Phone Post 3.0
Milwaukee Phone Post 3.0

How'd he get in bud? Back slider?

great story Phone Post 3.0

He Came in Through a basement window.  They are now all covered with expanded steel and redhead fastners.  Would need a monster grinding wheel to get through these now.  Kind of like a prison smh.

Here is a pic from the night of, right after the cops showed up and he was still unconscious. 

Fuck that guy.

well done man best wishes Phone Post 3.0

Soccer kicks! Phone Post 3.0

Though legal and justified in many states, shooting and killing a home intruder is not always a great move as it is quite common for the family of the intruder to sue the shooter in a civil case to get access to insurance money. It's messed up.

You did good dude. Phone Post 3.0

Just think all of the training and all of the fights you have had over the years might have been to prepare you for this day!