Combat Do's event rules (illinois)

I did Bob's first Combat-Do Challenge and we didn't have that rule.  It was a great event and Tim had all my confidence to make the decisions in the ring.

Jeff Malott, ISCF World Rep.

www.iscfmma.com

If this is true, this is crazy! Let me get this straight, he never informed fighters,cornermen or managers about this whistle rule???

ttt

ttt for Jason and bringing this information public so everyone gets the right to form their own opinion wether you agree or disagree.

juant,

That is why I could not understand what was going on. This whistle was blowing, the ref is looking around confused, and the Doc comes running in waving his arms. This is why i was upset and why I jump the Docs ass cageside. He said "I'm sorry I thought I saw him tap". No one was informed about the whistle pre-fight....

Congats & Thanks to Bob Schirmer for another great night of fights. Chicago fans were treated to 14 great fights!

Jason, its obvious you don't like Bob and take some joy out of trying to draw negative attention to him and his show. This post at least didn't leave me w/ th thought you had any serious problems. To date Bob has put on 7 GREAT Combat Do Fighting Challenge's. If you are so seriously displeased w/ his production do everyone a favor and simply deal w/ some other organization.

Who is the doc?

RSB, actually, I get no joy out of this in the least bit. I don't like arguing with people. In this case, it has to be done. I care deeply for MMA, and i feel strongly about people knowing the facts. I would expect pro fighters would appreciate me bringing this to the forefront. I don't like surprises, and whether your a fan or a fighter, you shouldn't either. As a fan, how would you like to purchase a ticket, enjoying a great fight, only to be dissapointed by a whistle, when the fight is stopped. put the fan aside for a moment.... it's not good for fighters, camps, cornerman, or the safety of fighters.

RSB, see that's the problem with MMA right now... People like you who are willing to push things under the rug, and say "don't worry about it, just deal with another promotion" That's my point, of having one sanctioning body, with one set of rules. Promoters are not on the same page. No, i'm not willing to forget about this, because it's wrong. It's wrong for the sport as a whole. Bob, might be able to bullshit some of you guys, but it ain't happening with me. I've also been promoting shows longer than him. Very few things get past me. Also, especially after i heard the things i heard coming out of his mouth on the phone, regarding this. I guess he's the only reason we all are able to do shows in Illinois? LOL Ya, right. Jason Reinhardt

salsero, Get this one.... the Doctor..... Bob tells me with his own words, "Doctor Dave has worked with Jackie Chan before" LOL Jeeez, it keeps getting better. I'm not kiddin'

juant.... I'm not saying he never informed fighters, cornermen about the whistle rule. I know my fighter never heard or was told about it until after the fact. Bob may have told people, or some fighters??? I don't know honestly.