combat sports and martial arts docs on youtube

Watching Sonny Liston- The Champ Nobody Wanted on youtube today.

The OG once had a great thread about boxing docs so I thought I'd create another since I can't bump the good old thread as a mud.

Post a combat sports doc thats on youtube that ya think the OG might enjoy.

Tons of good ones.

"Post a combat sports doc thats on youtube that ya think the OG might enjoy."

MMA Playwright - "Post a combat sports doc thats on youtube that ya think the OG might enjoy."

"The Saint of Stevia" ? Jesus...

The Johnny Tapia doc looks promising, HBO Sports doc. They produce great stuff.

Liev Schreiber narrates, the guy that does the countdowns/24/7's.

From Jack Johnson to Ray Robinson to Rickson, Pancrase, Pride, Oyama and Gable youtube really is a goldmine for great docs.

I thought if everyone shared just one that even those of us who have seen a lot of them might encounter something worth checking out.

Really OG, no passion today for boxing/mma/martial arts docs?

Many of the HBO Legendary Nights series episodes are on youtube.

Quality series.

ttt

ttt

sub

Holy shit at that Dan Quinn video. A dollar store canned mackerel shake with leftover weed from making weed butter?! That is the grossest thing I think I've ever seen. I feel sorry for Jennifer.

CoughSyrupOD - Holy shit at that Dan Quinn video. A dollar store canned mackerel shake with leftover weed from making weed butter?! That is the grossest thing I think I've ever seen. I feel sorry for Jennifer.

I commented on the video title but just now watched after seeing your comment.

My cod, Quinn is straight drinking a canned mackerel shake here, homeboy!

Has anyone else drank a fish shake or is that just a Quinn thing?

Do I need to try it? All I have is canned tuna... no mackerel.

Fighting Black Kings (1976)

It's about a Kyokushin rules tourney with competitors of different styles from Japan , Thailand, China, etc,

My dad had it on VHS, and I wore that tape out at age 14. Amazing for the time.

Lancifer - Fighting Black Kings (1976)

It's about a Kyokushin rules tourney with competitors of different styles from Japan , Thailand, China, etc,

Good movie.

It changed my life.

Made me focus on a leg kick based style from age 14-16, which set me up for success in every High school altercation to come, and led me to Thai boxing at age 16 which gave me a base that fit perfectly with vale tudo in the 90's.

Thanks, dad!

Sub

Lancifer - Fighting Black Kings (1976)

nice find