COMBAT ZONE 6 "Rampage"

ttt

ttt check out our new web sight @combatzonemma.com--to link contact Jim out webmaster--Address is on the sight

Kyle Sprose to fight Joe Lauzon DONE DEAL at last. Thanx Ray Elbe for the super fight. Ray will be their to corner and get all the info he can get for Bobby Diaz in the July Show-----

ttt

Finally.

If anyone needs tickets, email me at JoeLauzon@hotmail.com

ttt for Joe and Kyles SUPER FIGHT I can hardly wait Reserve seats 978-828-2149 or ,the fighters

just fought at 170, will he make 160 the night of the fight?

he fought at 158 against the 170lb. varner... he looked real good for giving up that much weight. i would be excited to witness this fight. haven't seen lauzon but i can guarantee sprouse will come to brawl and i hear joe will too. should be a good one.

haven't seen sprouse fight, but I can guarentee at 160 Lauzon is a tough fight for anyone. I think Joe's experience in the ring will be too much and he's unique style is hard to figure out.

Meow.

ttt

Like Chris said, Joe is tough for anyone at 160. Lauzon looked great the first time I saw him fight, and he's looked better every time out. To watch him KO one of Rodrigo's guys at Eruption made my night.

sounds like a good fight. can't wait.

ttt

Glad to see Ray is getting his fighters fights...

If Ray Elbe is willing to attach his name to a fighter...

you know the fighter is going to come and BANG. He is going to be ready for war!

I love seeing fight cards with Ray's guys on them...cause they are always the best fights of the night.

I spoke to Ray the other night...and he said Lauzon Vs. Sprouse has potential to be one of the best fights he has seen live...

(and believe me Ray has seen some SWEET FIGHTS!!!)

Sprouse has HEAVY HANDS...and a nasty SPRAWL...

I would love to see sprouse stand and trade BOMBS the whole time...

I hope Lauzon can wrestle...cause he won't get sprouse to the ground other wise...the kid is D-1 level.

tru' dat brees.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt