COMBATDO=TALENT

One other thing ....how do ugly fighters get such gorgeous women.

Luke
Steve
Kirk
Master Bob

anyone of you experts can answer.

Physcology!!!

let's not forget Combat-Do 155'er Jay Estrada and his
impressive King of the Cage debut defeating the local favorite
in dominating fashion.

jays going down to 145 where im sure he'll be creating alot of
problems for alot of fighters.

congrats to jay!!!! luke is one tough guy and to finish him is a great accomplishment!

Master Bob

You mean Hypnosis.........seriously, not only do you have a wonderful family, I must say all of your students are super helpful and very kind....atleast 3 of them bought me a beer at the after party....Im warning you don't feed the animals, we might not leave the next time.

Rings (Sly),

Take a look at fighters everywhere.  That's why they get the girls they're with.  Take away their fighter status and you can take away the Hot Ladies!!!

Ro impressed me not with just his fighting, but his character...NO EGO!  "They're (cocky fighters) bad for the sport and bad for the world."  (a quote from Jason Black.)

See you in February!!!

Kelly

Bob Schirmer is a good man.  It was a good night and Bob even took time for a dedication to our troops (who happen to be his friends, family, and students). 

Great to see Master Bob spearheading mma in Illinois.

Glad the event went well Bob..

I'll be sending more fighters in February.

-Sven

Since it was a awesome event do not forget to tell your friends for the next one in feb. This will make it even bigger and better. Hey chris you and dawn left me and sal again! :( I thought we were going to have a beer together. To everyone who went to the bar it was fun meeting you!

The show is now history it was alot of fun it took a tremendous amount of work in a short time. I need to go hunting.

ttt

Hey berger, I should of never let you use my gloves they are still covered with blood time to buy new ones LOL. Both of you guys had a great fight hope to see you guys soon.

ttt

ttt

I concur Terry is a bad MOFO!

ttt