Combatlifestyle.com - Tracy Lee

Tracy is good peoples!

TTT

Tracy is HOT. Jesus.

Tracy is cool as hell. Tracy hooked it up on my bday a few years back to go to Chuck's after party at Pure. I met a bunch of the fighters. It was very cool. She busts her ass and is great at what she does. She also is a very nice and good person. Anyone who talks shit doesn't know her because if they did they would never say it.

I had the privilege of meeting Tracy at one of the IFL fights and she was an absolute doll. She is hot in her pics but 10 times hotter in person :P She deserves to be appreciated for how hard she works for MMA AND she always takes great pics of my hubby which I appreciate immensely!!!! :)

Way to go Tracy....

Tracy is super fucking hot

what is it excatly that RaRa does??

Some of you pussy's need to get a little self respect.

old stuff= DC's wife??

thanks everyone, I appreciate the support... I just posted all my pics from the elite xc show this weekend.. I also posted pics from Xcess fighting on Wednesday and also Total Combat on last Sunday..

Rara supports the sport; she friggin' rocks!! TTT for Rara!

Hey Missrara,

would you email me about you guys' new site maybe hooking up with www.ringsidejunkie.com and possibly getting a weekly show or something???

I'm Ronnie at grappler240@aol.com

thanks,

Ronnie

Tracy, sweet idea!!!

Ronnie,

My site is www.nammae.com

Tracy's site is www.combatlifestyle.com

I'm sure Tracy and I would love to get involved somehow. I just wanted to make sure you knew whos site was which. :)

Best,
MissRARA

ttt

i like tracy's limited edition cell phone holder

There is a lot that goes unseen/unheard in the whole "mma-subculture"

Hopfully Tracy can help capture some of those moments.

She does a great job taking pictures during the fights, and the weekend as a whole.

ttt

Check out this thread with Elite XC pics! Elite XC- 3 days of Photos!

I love cole miller. he's da shit..

tim- you rock, thanks for the compliments...

RARA!! when am I seeing you next???

ttt

how can you not love her? she is smoking hot, and cool too