Come on already Melo!

Pick your fucking team! This is getting stupid. You had your fun....................................

Can't sign until the 10th so it doesn't really matter. Phone Post 3.0

If Bosh goes to Houston....Melo goes to Miami

i miss rooting for a team instead of a uniform

Bosh to Houston, melo to New York. Lebron to Cleveland. Cleveland trades wiggins for love. Wade ices his knees. Phone Post 3.0

Pernod - Can't sign until the 10th so it doesn't really matter. Phone Post 3.0

true, but he can come to an agreement long before then, and the longer he waits, the more he puts the teams waiting on him in a bad situation as far as obtaining other free agents, including whatever team he signs with. He should want whatever team he signs with to have as much time and options as possible to structure the team around him.

RJJH - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

i miss rooting for a team instead of a uniform

dont you mean the NAME on the uniform? because the uniform itself IS the team....right?

yes, too much free agency

Misedukatd - 

true, but he can come to an agreement long before then, and the longer he waits, the more he puts the teams waiting on him in a bad situation as far as obtaining other free agents, including whatever team he signs with. He should want whatever team he signs with to have as much time and options as possible to structure the team around him.

maybe they do, but i don't think they're allowed to announce it.

Didn't houston get in trouble last year for announcing dwight early.

shaqitup - 
Misedukatd - 

maybe they do, but i don't think they're allowed to announce it.

Didn't houston get in trouble last year for announcing dwight early.

no, they can announce now that they have agreed on terms. Several other free agents already have done so.

Misedukatd - 

Exactly