Come on Joe rogan!!!!!!

When you guys talk about flyweights coming to the UFC only 1 name should be talked about, yours truly....... I don't care who drops I'm gonna beat em anyways, use that as an opportunity to let people know the beatings I'm gonna put on everyone when "my" weight class opens up!!!!!!!!!!!

-UGCTT #1 world flyweight champion

Creepy Phone Post

unleash Blade on his ass

Sup little guy? LOL

Hell yes! War Uncle Creepy Phone Post

TTT FOR ANSWERS JOE

Uberstone - TTT FOR ANSWERS JOE

This!!! Phone Post

Gaspare - Hell yes! War Uncle Creepy Phone Post

Hell yes! Phone Post

TTT for the future UFC champ Phone Post

who do you want to win the Bisping Miller fight?

Hey creepy why don't you take a few fights in the UFC at a higher weight ? You should be able to kill still Phone Post

idsmashit -  who do you want to win the Bisping Miller fight?

I wanted miller than on inside Mma I had fun with bisping he's cool guy, so I'm mutual it's gonna be a good fight.

Mayhem and I still need to do a rob n big tv show... He can start shit with big jocks and I'll run in and legkick em to death!!!! (that was mayhems idea) Phone Post

209>808 - Hey creepy why don't you take a few fights in the UFC at a higher weight ? You should be able to kill still Phone Post

I wanna make a huge name for myself as the best flyweight in Mma history, after i do that I'll go up and weight and fight the 35lbs champ if they want me too Phone Post

Just need a little photoshop.

Probably because they have to push the names of people under contract is my guess. If they don't sign you though, they're retarded Phone Post

No doubt about it, Uncle Creepy future UFC Flyweight Champ

crowbar -  Just need a little photoshop.

Lol!!

This most likely will be on one of my UGCTT shirt designs

http://img847.imageshack.us/i/imagedut.jpg/

Dunno how to upload it from cell phone Phone Post

Uncle Creepy -
209>808 - Hey creepy why don't you take a few fights in the UFC at a higher weight ? You should be able to kill still Phone Post

I wanna make a huge name for myself as the best flyweight in Mma history, after i do that I'll go up and weight and fight the 35lbs champ if they want me too Phone Post

I just sayin cause I thought it'd be good way to get your name out and I think they are gonna eventually add your weight class so you could drop down then unless you're getting paid better elsewhere which I would understand Phone Post

Ryan Shank - No doubt about it, Uncle Creepy future UFC Flyweight Champ

No doubt about it!!! Phone Post

209>808 -
Uncle Creepy -

I just sayin cause I thought it'd be good way to get your name out and I think they are gonna eventually add your weight class so you could drop down then unless you're getting paid better elsewhere which I would understand Phone Post

Tachi pays me good. UFC might add flyweights for February of 2012, I'll just start putting beatings on everyone till they give me my belt Phone Post

If there gonna add flyweights as soon as Dana says than no point in me goin to 35's.

Im very comfortable at 125 that's my mother f'n weight class!!!!!!! Hahahah Phone Post