COME ON SCOTLAND! LETS GET INTO THE...

SCUM!!!!

Here we go, Scotland's cup final...

MEL G telling it like it is at Hampden!

SCOTLAND, the better team!!!

I will put money on us winning due to 8-1

I have little faith tho , we will probably get pumped haha Phone Post

Standing ovation to the greatest fans on earth from the Dutch...

bogle1 - 

I will put money on us winning due to 8-1

I have little faith tho , we will probably get pumped haha Phone Post

Don't you mean 1-8? :-D

Yep... its 11pm im tired haha

Hopefully its a decent game, is it true that we only haf like 7000 tickets for the whole of wembley?? Phone Post

The U21s set the stage tonight for the seniors to go and finish the job. Hope you keeper hasn't got a bad back because he will be picking the ball out of his goal all night. Well if doesn't already have one, he will by the end of the night.

EN-GUR-LUND Phone Post 3.0

bogle1 - 

Yep... its 11pm im tired haha

Hopefully its a decent game, is it true that we only haf like 7000 tickets for the whole of wembley?? Phone Post

20000, i am ragin i wont be there.

Uncle Muay Thai - The U21s set the stage tonight for the seniors to go and finish the job. Hope you keeper hasn't got a bad back because he will be picking the ball out of his goal all night. Well if doesn't already have one, he will by the end of the night.

EN-GUR-LUND Phone Post 3.0

I know WTF happened, all the bookies were tipping us tonight because your under 21s are so awful! Lets hope for an another upset tomorrow :-D.

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

SCUM!!!!

Pure awesomeness Phone Post 3.0

So fucking in for this.

FREEDOM Phone Post 3.0

Going to watch this tomorrow lunchtime (I'm in canada) and scream my lungs out at the TV for the only righteous winners. The mighty Scotland. Phone Post 3.0

soreshins - Going to watch this tomorrow lunchtime (I'm in canada) and scream my lungs out at the TV for the only righteous winners. The mighty Scotland. Phone Post 3.0