COME ON SCOTLAND! LETS GET INTO THE...

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Uncle Muay Thai - The U21s set the stage tonight for the seniors to go and finish the job. Hope you keeper hasn't got a bad back because he will be picking the ball out of his goal all night. Well if doesn't already have one, he will by the end of the night.

EN-GUR-LUND Phone Post 3.0

I know WTF happened, all the bookies were tipping us tonight because your under 21s are so awful! Lets hope for an another upset tomorrow :-D.

Haha yeah to be fair mate I would of never called a 6-0 result as you said our u21s are bad as displayed in the euro championships. Lets hope for good game tomorrow and some good banter. : ) Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Muay Thai - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Uncle Muay Thai - The U21s set the stage tonight for the seniors to go and finish the job. Hope you keeper hasn't got a bad back because he will be picking the ball out of his goal all night. Well if doesn't already have one, he will by the end of the night.

EN-GUR-LUND Phone Post 3.0

I know WTF happened, all the bookies were tipping us tonight because your under 21s are so awful! Lets hope for an another upset tomorrow :-D.

Haha yeah to be fair mate I would of never called a 6-0 result as you said our u21s are bad as displayed in the euro championships. Lets hope for good game tomorrow and some good banter. : ) Phone Post 3.0

i have a feeling the only good thing we will have to offer is banter :-D

TTT

Can't wait for this. C'mon Scotland, get intae them! Phone Post 3.0

I think we are being overlooked

We can win, pretty sure our last game we beat croatia

Kenny miller on to score and us to win, give me the mooooney Phone Post

Also supposedly we have fillled the fountain in trafalgar square with fairy liquid lol Phone Post

As terrible we are we'll still rape you Jock cunts Phone Post

We usually play tough games vs England...hopefully it won't change tonight

bogle1 - Also supposedly we have fillled the fountain in trafalgar square with fairy liquid lol Phone Post
I seem a pic on Facebook, lol, Trafalgar Square was covered in bubbles. Phone Post 3.0

Strong line up from England. Would of liked to see lambert start tho. Phone Post 3.0

howay england, i'm stuck in work and sick as a bastard, been looking forward to this game. Love you mad ginger fuckers. Phone Post

The bets are in

MON THE SCOTLAND Phone Post 3.0

Pancake Syrup Ali -

We usually play tough games vs England...hopefully it won't change tonight

Who's this we? Phone Post

Fuck you Buster

C'mon the Scots! Phone Post 3.0

Booing. Very disrespectful. Phone Post 3.0

The overlap was on there Phone Post 3.0

Bet Scott Brown nails little Jack Phone Post 3.0

Get in there us English bastards...YES Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha hahahaha. Ahahahahaha.