Come subscribe to my MMA Calendar

I've started a little website over at thefightobserver.com and would love for you to check it out. One of the first features I've implemented is a Combat Calendar that allows you to subscribe with Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook..etc.

I know that it's something that some have asked about in the past and since there wasn't any I could find on the internet, I built one myself. http://www.thefightobserver.com/calendar.

Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would be interested in joining me on the site as a writer or calendar curator I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks UG

The Fight Observer

As a favour please try to keep this thread TTT for today. Thanks UG.

Bueller..Bueller...Bueller?

I'd like to see a comprehensive TV listing calendar for ALL mma, not just the new events which is what it looks like right now. I don't have the google calendar, but I'll keep this saved as reference.

VU. Thank you.

Son of Neckbone - I'd like to see a comprehensive TV listing calendar for ALL mma, not just the new events which is what it looks like right now. I don't have the google calendar, but I'll keep this saved as reference.

VU. Thank you.

I will try to add more calendar content as I continue to build the site. Thanks for checking it out. If you use ical, entourage or any calendar app that accepts .ical feeds you can subscribe via the subscribe button then chose your calendar application of choice.

C'mon UG! thefightobserver.com has a subscribable MMA events calendar, check it out.

I am impress! Cheers dude. Phone Post

the_fight_observer - 
Son of Neckbone - I'd like to see a comprehensive TV listing calendar for ALL mma, not just the new events which is what it looks like right now. I don't have the google calendar, but I'll keep this saved as reference.

VU. Thank you.

I will try to add more calendar content as I continue to build the site. Thanks for checking it out. If you use ical, entourage or any calendar app that accepts .ical feeds you can subscribe via the subscribe button then chose your calendar application of choice.

I'm old. My calendar is one of those giant 2X2 desk calendars. I honestly have no idea what ical or entourage is, but please don't explain. I dug around the rest of the site too and am impressed.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, its worth a look.

Thanks for the kind words. It's a one man show right now and I'm working hard to get the next sections done. Phone Post

T the Phuck T and T

Hong Kong Phooey -

T the Phuck T and T

Thank my friend Phone Post

Phone Post