Come to Dallas, Dana!

Dana, I've been a fan for years and still haven't been to a live event. You came to Dallas a few years ago, but I was unable to go because I had no money. Well, I have it now and am a bigger fan than ever.

We've got plenty of venues you can choose from. I literally live across the street from Cowboys Stadium so, preferably, it'd be best for me if you'd fill that big ass place. Of course, you'd need a stacked card to justify going to an arena that big. But, I'm not even asking for that. I just want the best promotion in the world to come to my city so I can have the time of my life. Texas would treat you very well, I promise.

Also, if this ever materializes, like I said, my apartment complex is across the street from the stadium and any UGer would be more than welcome to park at my place for free lol

yeah, i totally agree with both of you guys. The idea frankly seems a little unrealistic I think, but I can dream. Has Dana expressed interest in putting a card together for that venue specifically? For some reason, I thought I had heard in the past that he, in fact, had.

But, even if that stadium is too massive, we have the AAC where they did the strikeforce show somewhat recently (I kick myself for having to fucking work!)

Bottom line is Dallas needs a UFC show. Dana, my man, make it happen!

Didnt he say that they would only go with a super fight? Like jones/silva, gsp/silva, jones/dos santos and so on... Phone Post

DanteHec -  Didnt he say that they would only go with a super fight? Like jones/silva, gsp/silva, jones/dos santos and so on... Phone Post

I think you're right on.

God, that'd be awesome to have one of those shows in my back yard. A few more wins for GSP (Heal up fast!) and Silva has to finish off Sonnen and maybe we can have these discussions again like we were a couple months ago.