Come vote me down.

So I been reading around and most of you cunts are nothing but a bunch of little girls the hate in some of the threads here is just not right.
I'm going back to the OG where I can have a voice without you kids being cock suckers.
Oh and please don't follow me over its where grown men talk you cunts wouldn't know about that. Phone Post 3.0

You mad bro?

BDW_1983 - So I been reading around and most of you cunts are nothing but a bunch of little girls the hate in some of the threads here is just not right.
I'm going back to the OG where I can have a voice without you kids being cock suckers.
Oh and please don't follow me over its where grown men talk you cunts wouldn't know about that. Phone Post 3.0
People on the OG can be cunts too.

OP, if you ever want to see one just look in the mirror. Phone Post 3.0

I think no matter where you go you will find your fair share of cunts. But do what makes you happy. OP Phone Post 3.0

BDW_1983 - So I been reading around and most of you cunts are nothing but a bunch of little girls the hate in some of the threads here is just not right.
OP quickly pop a tampon in you have started menstrating Phone Post 3.0

OP quickly pop a tampon in you have started menstrating Phone Post 3.0

No problem Phone Post 3.0

Show me where the bad man touched you Phone Post 3.0

If that's how you feel then I, for one, sincerely hope this is the last the UG will ever hear from you.

I realize that my commenting on this thread is feeding into exactly the reaction you were hoping for, but lol at you thinking that anyone on a forum full of "cunts" as you so aptly described us (because that's a favorite insult of intelligent, grown men) gives a fuck whether you post here or not. Phone Post 3.0