Comic Book Men TV Show - Bullshit

Anyone see this week's new episode?
There is a guy that brings in copies of X-Men #1, FF #1, Avengers #1, ASM #1, and FF #48 ( the shop ends up buying the FF #48 from him).
Anyway, the guy proceeds to tell the guys he has over 800K comics in his personal collection!
This seemed way high based on records I remember seeing, so I looked it up.op
According to Guinness World Records, as of the end of b b2013, the largest verified private comic book collection contained 89,613 issues.
So, either he has 10 times that many books and just never contacted anyone to set the record, or he was full of bullshit.
Based on his displayed personality, if he did think he had the record, he would want to get the recognition (like many collector's would).
Why do people feel the need to exaggerate things like this? Based on the books he brought it, he has an impressive collection. Heck, just those books alone are an impressive collection. Phone Post 3.0

Do you listen to, tell em Steve Dave? Phone Post 3.0

Everything on that show is bullshit. I don't know any comic fan that likes it.

I am a fan of TESD and support CBM because of the guys. Been a fan since Joint Counter Joint days Phone Post 3.0

cawk8===D~ - Do you listen to, tell em Steve Dave? Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't get into it.
But I listen to HBO, Fatman on Batman, and JSB Get Old. Phone Post 3.0

BKViper -
cawk8===D~ - Do you listen to, tell em Steve Dave? Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't get into it.
But I listen to HBO, Fatman on Batman, and JSB Get Old. Phone Post 3.0
Rogan should be on smodcast tomorrow, I don't know if that's something your into? Phone Post 3.0