Comics you cancelled lately

I had to bite the bullet and leave some off my pull list in preparation for the switch to trades my collections getting too big.

It was difficult but I got rid of ones that were just not cutting it anymore.

Deadpool, never as good since Way took over.

Action comics,wasted opportunity imo after reading SUPERIOR it just brought it home to me how good a new origin could have been. Too many cooks DC...

Batman inc,I can read it here and I already pull Batman each month.

Have you guys stopped any recently? Phone Post

I dropped Batgirl.  I love Gail Simone, and Simone loves Barbara Gordon....but Batgirl wasn't doing it for me.  Barbara has varied from negligent to incompetant and I've no more stomache for it.  In some ways it reminds me of Gail's run on WW.  On paper it should be teh awesome!....in practice, it was "meh" at best.

So, I'm down to two DC titles - Nightwing and Supergirl (I know, right?)

On the Marvel side, I'll be dropping Invincible Iron Man as soon as Fraction is done, and I'll probably be dropping some of the avengers/x-titles after Marvel Now! starts.

Savage dragon.

Batman & Robin seems to take place in the Grant Morrison DCU and has no real connection to the new 52 where similar character appear (like Batman, Damian, etc....)

I just dropped Grifter and JLI. Probably gonna be dropping GL: New Guardians if they're gonna keep doing such long drawn out story arcs.

RedFox3 - I just dropped Grifter and JLI. Probably gonna be dropping GL: New Guardians if they're gonna keep doing such long drawn out story arcs.

I dropped Grifter after issue #1 when I realized that Grifter wasn't really Grifter...if that makes sense.

i dropped Deadpool, Incredible Hulk and I was going to start in on Invincible Iron Man, but then I learned it's getting re-launched with Marvel NOW! so why bother?

Hercules Rockerfeller - i dropped Deadpool, Incredible Hulk and I was going to start in on Invincible Iron Man, but then I learned it's getting re-launched with Marvel NOW! so why bother?

Probably a good decision on Invincible Iron Man.  Fraction has been doing long (around 6ish issues) mini-arcs.  The final 2 arcs are gearing up.

I do like Fraction's run on Invincible IM and would recommend it.  It should be available in trade or from the local public library.

paw - 
RedFox3 - I just dropped Grifter and JLI. Probably gonna be dropping GL: New Guardians if they're gonna keep doing such long drawn out story arcs.

I dropped Grifter after issue #1 when I realized that Grifter wasn't really Grifter...if that makes sense.

Yeah, I thought it was ok at first, but the last arc was just ridiculously stupid.

Dead Again - 

New Guardians and the rest of the GL books will be coming together soon for the "Rise of the Third Army" crossover.

Might stick it out then but I got rid of GL Corps awhile ago.

Butt Fucking Astonishing X-Men.

Dead Again -  I'm gonna drop Justice League. I hate that damn book.

Just read issue 12, gonna wash my hands of it before I waste more money.

RedFox3 - 
Dead Again -  I'm gonna drop Justice League. I hate that damn book.

Just read issue 12, gonna wash my hands of it before I waste more money.

Probably a good decision....

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/29/the-future-of-the-justice-league-in-2013/

Because the comic has an epilogue, after the smoochy smoochy, to show us where the book may be going. We get to see a glimpse of plotlines from upcoming issues, with two pages drawn by, oh look, Ivan Reis, promising betrayal, war and Captain Marvel, and another page by David Finch with Pandora handing over the skull, Superman and Batman going toe to toe and looking towards a very book