Commentating team

A buddy and I are looking to find an organization that needs a commentating team in either OK or TX. Will be happy to do an interview. Let me know if anyone is interested.

also we both have a plethora of knowledge of MMA and will study all fighters on card to make for a great analysis team!

typically it's OH FUCK!!! lol but Gotta get in there and see what kind of catchphrases come out of it.

Obviously I won't use that kind of language at the show so you know Phone Post

What is your experience?

None yet I'm trying to break in to it. That's why I want to get an interview or something so I can prove I have the knowledge and the willingness to study fighters to provide good commentary. Phone Post

Why don't you make a video of you guys calling a fight and post it? That's what a prospective employer would want to see anyway.

Zilla2000 - Why don't you make a video of you guys calling a fight and post it? That's what a prospective employer would want to see anyway.

That's not a bad idea okay thank you for that. Like mute one of the upcoming AXS TV cards and call it ourselves? Phone Post

Precisely. Just point the camera at the TV so the fight can be seen and do your thing. If you don't have mics, get close to the camera so the play by play can be easily heard. Youtube it, post the link. It's that simple.

Zilla2000 - Precisely. Just point the camera at the TV so the fight can be seen and do your thing. If you don't have mics, get close to the camera so the play by play can be easily heard. Youtube it, post the link. It's that simple.

I appreciate the pointers man thank you Phone Post