Commentators that cut fighters off post fight

It really bugs me to see commentators that cut fighters off in post fight interviews. Would anyone rather see a commentator ask the fighter questions that he really doesn't care about than to let him speak his own heart and mind? Does anyone else feel this way? Would anyone feel annoyed at an extra 2 minutes for fighters post fight?

Sometimes it's hard to tell when somebody is done talking, you ever cut anybody else off while talking?

You realize that the interviewer has an earpiece in and there is a producer yelling in his ear to hurry shit up and get the show moving right?  Especially the lower down the card they go, the less time they are going to get.  And hey, it's more polite than the Oscars where they just start playing music louder and louder until you get off the stage.

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

You realize that the interviewer has an earpiece in and there is a producer yelling in his ear to hurry shit up and get the show moving right?  Especially the lower down the card they go, the less time they are going to get.  And hey, it's more polite than the Oscars where they just start playing music louder and louder until you get off the stage.

Thats what i mean though, i disagree with the production. Get the show moving? That is a big part of the show to me

Sub Reactor - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

Thats what i mean though, i disagree with the production. Get the show moving? That is a big part of the show to me

Yeah, I can see your point.  But they have a certain time frame to land within, and falling outside of it costs them extra money.  They tend to let the guys later on in the card (especially if there is extra time) go on for a while.  Wasn't it Nate Diaz last year that was on the mic for almost 5 minutes after a fight?