comments disabled for main page articles about DC?

just browsing the main page, boy is there a lot of articles regarding DC. and all of the are very complimentary of him. but for some reason, (maybe its just me), but the comments section on them all are disabled. any guesses why that is? I'm going with Kirik is a nuthugger who can't stand to hear people put DC down. Kirik makes sure to pump Danny Boy up any chance he can.

A big reason why people shit on Comier, since the question was asked in the article White: Lack of fan support for Cormier is weirdest thing ever, is bc he seems like he can't keep Bones' dick outta his mouth. I've heard more talk about Bones from DC than I have about Rumble. it seems like DC has an inferior complex about Jones. he's still shook from that loss.

Another reason, for me at least, is that DC is way to high on himself. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a cocky, braggadocious fighter as much as the next guy, but DC comes across as that asshole kid at your highschool that everyone wants to see get murked.

DC, word of advice; don't look past AJ bc he will knock you stone cold stiff.

edit: ha just went back, checked the comments section, seem like they ARE working, my bad. my thoughts on DC and Bones and Rumble still stand though

I thought it was clever, subvert anti-racism.

White: lack of fan support

White lack of fan support

bucker96 -

just browsing the main page, boy is there a lot of articles regarding DC. and all of the are very complimentary of him. but for some reason, (maybe its just me), but the comments section on them all are disabled. any guesses why that is? I'm going with Kirik is a nuthugger who can't stand to hear people put DC down. Kirik makes sure to pump Danny Boy up any chance he can.

A big reason why people shit on Comier, since the question was asked in the article White: Lack of fan support for Cormier is weirdest thing ever, is bc he seems like he can't keep Bones' dick outta his mouth. I've heard more talk about Bones from DC than I have about Rumble. it seems like DC has an inferior complex about Jones. he's still shook from that loss.

Another reason, for me at least, is that DC is way to high on himself. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a cocky, braggadocious fighter as much as the next guy, but DC comes across as that asshole kid at your highschool that everyone wants to see get murked.

DC, word of advice; don't look past AJ bc he will knock you stone cold stiff.

edit: ha just went back, checked the comments section, seem like they ARE working, my bad. my thoughts on DC and Bones and Rumble still stand though

Yoshitzweak