Comments on Lesnar/Carwin

Rob Van Dam posted on Twitter:

"CONGRATS BROCK! No surprise here. Now they know!"

Steve Austin posted on Twitter:

"Brock weathered a big time storm in the first round. Showed the heart of a true champion. He is THE MAN in the UFC. I am very proud of him. Thanks to Dana White and everyone at UFC for great seats at a great fight. Oh Hell Yeah!!!! As I have stated before-Shane Carwin is one of my favorite fighters. He showed a lot of class after the fight.

I smell a rematch. damn what a night...Brock makes a triumphant comeback...and drinks with Goldberg... Headed back to L.A. No hangover...but I can tell I had a few. I arrived. Raised Hell. now I'm leaving. Putting Vegas in my rear view mirror."

:)

Torrie Wilson posted on Twitter:

Wow so proud of Brock! He's hands down the biggest badass I have ever met..friggin great fight!

Diamond Dallas Page posted on Twitter:

Brock is the Baddest SOB on the planet right now... Hands Down!

frontrowbrian -  I told everyone yesterday brock would take it in the second. Everybody disagreed. Well...bow to the golden one

No way Gold Dust! I fell for that once already...

Taz posted on Twitter:

"Congrats to my bud Brock!! Great job, ALL heart! Im so happy 4 him! Awesome job big man!!!"

Joey Styles posted on Twitter:

"Bet JR $1 on UFC Lesnar vs. Carwin and I took Carwin. OMG! Inspiring performance by Lesnar for many reasons. Can't wait for the rematch."

Tyler Reks posted on Twitter:

Lesnar's not human. I'm pretty sure he's a T-1000.

xcouturefan - Diamond Dallas Page posted on Twitter:

Brock is the Baddest SOB on the planet right now... Hands Down!

baddest man on the planet? please