Common things you've never done?

I just realized I have no idea what a Starbucks actually looks like on the inside because I've never been to one or tasted their coffee. I've also never been to Chipotle. I've never used Twitter. I've never ridden a skateboard.

How bout you?

Never drank coffee. Never been drunk. Never been outside North America. Never been to a strip club. Never had sex with OP's mothe... Like I was saying, never been to a strip club, never eaten indian or middle eastern food

Never been sky diving, never had 3 some with actual intercourse.

Never been ice skating or rollerblading. Never done any harder drug than Marijuana. Never ridden a motorcycle. Never broken a bone.

Never smoked. Never done drugs. Never fucked a guy. Never shaved my head. Never been ice skating. Never learned a language. 

Never ridden a horse (although I was bitten by one when I was 5).

Never played Counterstrike, DotA, LoL, PUBG, Fortnite, Overwatch, Hearthstone and host of popular games.

Never drank alcohol,  never smoked a cig,  never snowboarded, never broke a bone,  

Never seen an episode of Saturday Night Live (although I love Norm MacDonald)

Never watched a Star Wars movie

Never been snow skiing

Hocky - 

Never seen an episode of Saturday Night Live (although I love Norm MacDonald)

Never watched a Star Wars movie

I was just going to post...

I never seen ANY Star Wars or James Bond movie.

And now that you said it, any SNL episode.

I´ve never seen an episode of Game of Thrones

Never seen an episode of friends.

Never gotten a ticket.

Never eaten a Whopper nor a Big Mac

Never watched a second of the Lord of The Rings Trilogy.

Never snorted cocaine (actually, never indulged in any illegal drug other than pot in my life).

I’ve never been to Olive Garden and I’ve never bought a car from a car lot. 

eff_bombb -

You and me both.

Never saved a life (never took one either). I realize that's not common, but I'd be willing to save a life one day, right time, right place sort of thing.

never got a tattoo or piercing

never smoked anything

never drank a coffee

Ate ass

Taco Muncher -
eff_bombb -

You and me both.

Never saved a life (never took one either). I realize that's not common, but I'd be willing to save a life one day, right time, right place sort of thing.

How nice that you’d be “willing” to save a life lol

As opposed to having the chance and just flat out refusing so you could watch them die?

Hunting

Never been to Hawaii.

Never went to any graduation ceremony after 6th grade.