Community Season 5 OFFICIAL THREAD!

Tonight marks the return of one of the best TV comedies in a long long time.
Community will be on NBC tonight at 8 with a special 1 hour season premier.

They have the original show runner and creator back, after firing him before season 4. Should be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Shit, is my blue name really gone or is the phone all just displaying it wrong? Phone Post 3.0

First 10 minutes have been amazing. Stop what you're doing and watch Damn it Phone Post 3.0

I hate you all :'( Phone Post 3.0

More laughs in the repilot than all last season Phone Post 3.0

lol.

Not many here cares about the show. This is a macho forum, they only watch badass stuff like GOT and Breaking Bad. I made a thread yesterday with some vids. Built up a little steam, but not much.

That's alright though.

Thankfully I don't remember much about that fucking abortion that was season 4, just an overwhelming sense of disappointment, god what a train wreck that was. Looking forward to this with Dan back.

Second episode was great. Sixseasonsandamovie Phone Post 3.0

Trust - Hope it's on Hulu later. Love that show. Phone Post 3.0
It'll be on tomorrow morning. That's how the wife and I watch it. I went over to a friends house for the premier.
Great season beginning Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - lol.

Not many here cares about the show. This is a macho forum, they only watch badass stuff like GOT and Breaking Bad. I made a thread yesterday with some vids. Built up a little steam, but not much.

That's alright though.
Sorry petey :-\ I never saw it Phone Post 3.0

Troy: Doesn't it feel weird doing this without...tilts head to seat next to him...Magnitude?

Troy's line about zack braff leaving scrubs was nicely done. The nick cage bad/good actor bit was brilliant. Funny how Abed kept referencing scrubs; I thought it was a lot better than scrubs season 9 started. I feel like Abed. Phone Post 3.0

It just feels right to have Harmon back!

Oh, and pics of Allison will come during nap time Phone Post 3.0

And a Community Season 2 still

and Gif

and a Gif From last night

"Sorry petey :-\ I never saw it "

You should be. I MAKE THE COMMUNITY THREADS here, and I alone. Don't step on my thread's toes.

Just joking. I never understood people getting mad over shit like that.

Nah this thread is better. I think Petey's thread got into some weird debate of who were the best 5 rappers, Dylan or Abed's friend.

Man I f'n love Community. Here's to Annie's Boobs(tm).

Dylan spits hot fire! Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu! Got back in town and watched them last night. Community is back!
"That son of a bitch! After everything scrubs did for him!" Phone Post 3.0

Both premier episodes were fucking great, but the second one especially. I was laughing so hard my face hurt.