Compilation of bad sportsmanship LOL!

Love the dq at the end for celebration and leaving the mat area 

many of these could be avoided if the people read the rule book 

some were intentional to get out of the match 

the guillotne take down at around four minutes seemed fine to me 

Ah yes, I know the  "heel hook bro" well...

Guys (e.g. 6:00)  training 8 years or so who STILL pretend they didn't know heel hooks are illegal. I understand the blue belt who accidentally reaps for a split second, but It is impossible to be a Brown Belt in BJJ and not know heel hooks are illegal.

Still, those dudes will always try to crank an illegal heel hook rather than lose fair & square, then act all mystified as to what happened.

It's their way out and provides space for them to say "I could've  won" 

shen -

Ah yes, I know the  "heel hook bro" well...

Guys (e.g. 6:00)  training 8 years or so who STILL pretend they didn't know heel hooks are illegal. I understand the blue belt who accidentally reaps for a split second, but It is impossible to be a Brown Belt in BJJ and not know heel hooks are illegal.

Still, those dudes will always try to crank an illegal heel hook rather than lose fair & square, then act all mystified as to what happened.

That's definitely a thing that's goofy.

Another thing I find concerning is a brown belt caught in a heel hook, illegal or otherwise, that isn't either attempting escape immediately or tapping immediately. Electing instead to stare at the ref with a goofy look like, "Look at this knucklehead, will ya? He is totally tearing my knee apart. Look at him go."

*Slams opponent who has them triangled from the bottom....person filiming yells "it was momentum!"   lol

My fav is the white belt who argues with the ref on whether leg locks are legal at his level

What happened at 12:32? Was it an elbow?

Thanks for posting AJ Agazarms highlight vid

Easters - 

LOL

I liked that beast of a man just walking off the mat during that triangle attempt lol around the 5 min mark

Judge Mental -
Easters - 

LOL

Also LOL!!

robbie380 -

I liked that beast of a man just walking off the mat during that triangle attempt lol around the 5 min mark

Looked like Abraham Marte

1. AJ is a punk.

2. Donkey guard is stupid and deserves a kick.

3. 2:27 was an accident.

4. Armbar escape at 3:40 was an accident.

5. Guard "slam" at 3:53, also an accident. Picking someone up and not being able to hold them there is not a slam, which is obviously what happened.

6. Guillotine at 4:24, also an accident. You can't have someone bent over, pull guard, and expect them not to fall on top of you.

7. Celebration at 5:43--fucking stupid.

8. Someone needs to regulate on Mr. Purple Shorts at 12:00.

9. LOL @ the guy at the end.

This video is a shining example of why BJJers (myself included) suck at leg locks. If you can't trust purple belts to leg lock....

Looks like the guy at 11:45 pushed his opponents foot across his body to cause the reap

Only thing that was bullshit was the German plex. That was totally legit imo. You shouldn't ban throws. That's ridiculous. 

What was the guy against Cavaca gonna do in the triangle? Walks off the mat...what was he gonna do?

Liking the rules or not liking them is irrelevant day of the event. Not knowing the rules is 100% your fault

This video was really cool. I don't train but the atmosphere and environment at all these tournaments seemed very intriguing.
You guys think 39 is to old to start training?

Unicron - This video was really cool. I don't train but the atmosphere and environment at all these tournaments seemed very intriguing.
You guys think 39 is to old to start training?

We just had a guy join at 43ish. He's doing fine and he absolutely loves it!

checkuroil -

It's their way out and provides space for them to say "I could've  won" 

I took my buddy who's a wrestling coach at a D1 school to a grappling tournament. Other than rolling with me he knew very little about submissions.
After mauling his opponent for 5 minutes, his opponent got him in a heel hook despite it being against the rules.
Check it out about 7:05 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZchAyYs7Dk