Complaint's thread for ghosts: call of duty

I'm creating this in advance of the release so we can get all of the complaints in the open and avoid inundating the forum that week

1. Maps are too small or too big
2. This is just like cod3 with different maps
3. Designers got lazy
4. Servers are slow in release weekend
5. Sniping is ruining the game
6. Handguns are too powerful
7. Knifing is too easy or hard
4. Mw2 was the best of the franchise

Add ur own Phone Post 3.0

FUCKING ASSHOLE KNIFING ME FROM 6FT AWAY!!

FUCKING LAG!

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE STAB SECOND AND I DIE FIRST?! FUCKING BULLSHIT Phone Post

Fuck this shitty host Phone Post

Lmao number 4 is so common!

Well all of them are, but for some reason people always bring that title up. Phone Post

The last number 4... Lol Phone Post

FUCK U CAMPING SONS OF BITCHEZ Phone Post

FUCKING NOOB TUBES! Phone Post

MY OWN GODDAMN C4 KILLED ME Phone Post

I SHOT HIM IN THE CHEST WITH A GODDAMN BARRETT AND I GET HIT MARKERS

Quick Scope is BULLSHIT!

NEXT MOTHERFUCKER TO USE A GOTDAMN KNIFE IS GETTING MY BLACK DICK SHOVED UP THEIR ASSES IRL Phone Post

I've been prone on a table, in a back corner of a room, in my house peering out a window motionless while awaiting the release of this game

headshot

How the fuck is this guy fourth prestige already Phone Post 3.0

Fucking Linda (jlindahl) went 3-25 again.

Nader, I am getting tired of protecting you from the 12 year olds, stick up for yourself damn it.

Guys, we need to tell DangersDaddy to stop flirting with other guys...i am not sure he is joking.

Those will be my complaints about the PS3 crew when Ghosts launches. Phone Post 3.0

I pity the fools who keep paying 100$ every year for the same game.

Browne on Brown Crime - Fucking Linda (jlindahl) went 3-25 again.

Nader, I am getting tired of protecting you from the 12 year olds, stick up for yourself damn it.

Guys, we need to tell DangersDaddy to stop flirting with other guys...i am not sure he is joking.

Those will be my complaints about the PS3 crew when Ghosts launches. Phone Post 3.0
Goddamnit Browne on Browne, stop trying to trim the bushes with your knife and watch my fucking back!

Cyber, go blow your nose!

Get a job, krimzen.

Turn your goddamn mic off while you chomp on Oreos, Nader.

Stop killing everyone, oboe. Let us get some damn kills.

Stop crying RLL that guy isn't really dead.

JB, stop complaining about cyber bullying. Mute them for Christ's sake. Phone Post 3.0

donniejessup - I don't play COD but I hear people complain about "campers" in other games and I don't understand it. Most maps are designed to not really have a safe place to camp so you take your risks like anyone else.

I do a lot of sniping and occasionally hear people bitch about it.

people only complain when they aren't the ones doing it... lol

that and frag spamming

Fukin frag spammer!

And Linda, turn tell your mom to vacuum your room AFTER you get done playing, that shit is loud as fuck. Phone Post 3.0