Complements from a Fat Chick don’t mean much

Do you ever feel like if a fat slob of a woman complements your looks it really means very little to you? Unless it’s an attractive woman telling me I’m good looking the compliment means absolutely nothing to me. Do you feel the same way? 

It actually makes me feel worse about myself. I’m speaking primarily about these dating apps. Like you swipe right on every pic with out filtering out the uglies and fat broads. Then you get messages from them telling you you’re sexy and hot. It really doesn’t mean much comming from somebody you have zero interest in 

The worst thing is when a female "friend" tries to set you up with a fattie. That's when you learn who your true friends are.

OP don't be so insecure.

... and if you complement them back it's sexual assault.

StankieEdgar - OP don't be so insecure.

I’m sick and feeling really down right now. If I don’t find myself a hot girlfriend/wife what is the point of life? 

Lol i know this exact feeling...heres the thing though.

Just because a woman is less attractive, it doesn't necessarily mean the compliment shouldnt hold the same weight. For example if you put 10 women in a room and they range from hideous to gorgeous and you lay pictures of guys out in front of them and ask them who's attractive and whos not...the ugly chicks are gonna pick the same guys as the hot chicks.

I think uggos are more likely to proactivley tell you you're good looking than good looking chicks are...but theyre judging you based on the same scale.

Pokanghoya - The worst thing is when a female "friend" tries to set you up with a fattie. That's when you learn who your true friends are.
"You know what Im asking... would an average rowboat support her without capsizing?"

Its universally known that no man in his right mind wants to be with or fuck a fat chick. So one would think that women would do everything possible not to be obese to attract a mate. Yet they don’t do this 

agree OP

i already know I could fuck fat chicks if I wanted to.

Uncle Skeetz -

Its universally known that no man in his right mind wants to be with or fuck a fat chick. So one would think that women would do everything possible not to be obese to attract a mate. Yet they don’t do this 

This is why feminists tell other women to embrace fat acceptance.  They WANT less competition.   This is why they tell their friends the green hair is a good look.