Complete lack of class

Rampage telling Joey he got knocked the fuck was absolutely terrible. Garbage. Phone Post 3.0

The guy is a piece of crap, plain and simple.

It was bad. Phone Post 3.0

I know we've seen him do stupid shit throughout the years, but that was some of the worst.

No hespect for Hammmmpage.

Boo that man. Phone Post 3.0

Bozzy - It's called showmanship.

He has to cater to the Spike crowd. That's his home now. I'm sure the casuals at home ate that right up. Everyone will be talking about that tidbit and relating it to Chris Tucker in Friday. That was some hood shit.

It elevated his street cred for sure.
Calo? Phone Post

Speaking of showmanship, I'm struck how bad him and tito are on the mike compared to the wrestlers.
Anyway, Rampage is an ignorant person and a bully, so what can you expect?

I got to spend some time when he came around because Demico Rogers being on tough (training partner). He's a real piece of work. I cant stand him, and not only for what he did to demico on the show when he fought Schaub. Phone Post

LOL...like he's changed or something.  All you clowns loved him in Pride and UFC yet now he's over the line because he's with Bellator.

I feel like Rampage was in the heat of the moment and had to inform Joey what had happened since Joey was disappointed that he got caught and it was just 1 second till the round ended.

It has nothing to do with Bellator. Quinton has been a letdown for YEARS. I've might him several times going back to his pride days. Lets just say everytime it was very disappointing. Phone Post

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

LOL...like he's changed or something.  All you clowns loved him in Pride and UFC yet now he's over the line because he's with Bellator.

Voted up
Dana has a lot fans on this App Phone Post 3.0

Severnsmustache - It has nothing to do with Bellator. Quinton has been a letdown for YEARS. I've might him several times going back to his pride days. Lets just say everytime it was very disappointing. Phone Post

Correct....the guy has been rude, inappropriate, out of line, and a dick for the last decade.  Difference was the UG loved it until he signed with Bellator.  Now they look down their noses at this behavior...LOL. 

You guys better check with Dana on how you should feel right now. 

i have a feeling qj was mad that he had lost some of the fight at that point.

when he got his revenge it was full of ghetto emotions

Perhaps you phaggots should go back to baking cupcakes.

Huh?

Severnsmustache - It has nothing to do with Bellator. Quinton has been a letdown for YEARS. I've might him several times going back to his pride days. Lets just say everytime it was very disappointing. Phone Post

Lol i'd never want to meet him. He slaps your girl on the ass and wtf are you going to do about it?

Hurt him badly later in some imaginative fashion.

For whatever reason, theres plenty of UGers who cream themselves over blatant ignorance.

Its always been this way, not sure why.

They think stupidity=toughness.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

FitsLikeAGlove still droppin truth bombs.