Complete list of mods proper name spelling please?

Would it be possible to get a complete list of mods screen names listed with proper and current spelling ? Could updates be added also with constant sn changes ?
Also it should be stickied or this thread can be you have my permission.

There are many reasons this could be helpful.

Mainly I just got off a 24 hr freeze for a typo on Harlems thread the other day " Am I a Bad Mod ?"

Being on the purchased app I could not vote so I posted :

" Cast a Yes vote for me.
You (Harlem) and zippcock are horrible mods and should be demoted.

When I buy this site like i plan to, you both will be permanently banned."

PLEASE NOTE : I believe that is word for word my post and am only posting it again as an example of what kind of typo apparently can get you frozen as explained to me from further correspondence with another (better) mod.
I'm in no way implying that zippclock is a cock or has one or anything of the cock sort.

Typos and confusion on ever changing unorthodox names happens. This situation could be remedied easily or at least be handled differently rather than anonymous biased abuse of authority.

Thanks.

Btw how did the poll turn out it seems the thread is deleted ....???? Phone Post

i believe thats why many members of this forum are so quick to help if it becomes obvious someone is having a spelling or grammar problem. 

of course as i understand it, the iphone app doesnt allow the editing feature so the pleas of these helpful samaritans often go in vain.

seasoned posters have seen it go bad before and they're just trying to avoid trouble for everyone by helpfully correcting these niggling errors so we can continue debating in our usual cool and cerebral fashion.

I think Harlem got banned and his thread frozen iirc Phone Post

jesus quit yer crying, the mods don't owe you shit.

Someone needs a life Phone Post

what a nerd

Humphrey - jesus quit yer crying, the mods don't owe you shit.

Obviously you misread the op. Phone Post

Time to... COOL OFF!

Seriously....all i heard was WAHHH, WAH WAH...WAHH, WAAH WAH WAH WAHHH... Phone Post

Nameless1 -

Obviously you misread the op. Phone Post

Obviously your his mother n need a 24 hour ban for being such a drunken whore Phone Post

LMAO!

10 for THIS!

"When I buy this site like i plan to, you both will be permanently banned."

whoa, calm down guys.  simmer.  remember the real issues:  spelling and grammer.

hmb - LMAO!

10 for THIS!

"When I buy this site like i plan to, you both will be permanently banned."
Good luck finding out whom to buy it from. Kirik may not own this site.

Grammer? Phone Post

Suess -  holy shit there is a lot of crying lately on this site.  if you got sat down by a mod, take your licks and stfu.

So getting froze for a typo on a poll thread created by a mod asking if members (paying and non) thought he himself was good or bad , is acceptable to you ? Actually it sounds like you endorse such behavior .
What if it was not for the typo but the Yes vote ? That is trolling , a bannable offense .
You sound like a nazi . Phone Post

Suess -
Nameless1 - 
Suess -  holy shit there is a lot of crying lately on this site.  if you got sat down by a mod, take your licks and stfu.
So getting froze for a typo on a poll thread created by a mod asking if members (paying and non) thought he himself was good or bad , is acceptable to you ? Actually it sounds like you endorse such behavior .
What if it was not for the typo but the Yes vote ? That is trolling , a bannable offense .
You sound like a nazi . Phone Post

yes, i'm a nazi because i think a bunch of babies on the UG are getting out of hand.  what a grand comparison. 

and trying to say zippcock was a typo?  come the fuck on.  look at the c and l on the keyboard, dolt. 

There is a reoccurring theme here and it's not random members.

In sorry you fail to recognize this .

And it's obviously getting out of hand when people are banned for typos such as forgetting the " l " in zippclock or any typo as far as that's concerned , on a thread created asking for criticism .
Get real . Phone Post

Just for future reference, it's mrzipplokk, currently UGCTT_mrzipplokk 

jbuck1212 -  Grammer? Phone Post

what you say is only half as important as how you spel it.

I doubt they know all the names of the mods.

Every other poster seems to be one and each one has their own agenda here.

Free blowjobs in the og if anyone's down! Phone Post