Complete sentences are now intimidating 2 the left

SpunQ -

Gay...

![](upload://3fpUXE7HL0AG8HrPa4s5Ctdsp0V.gif)

1 Like
Charles Barkley -

Soft bigotry of low expectations now extends to the entirety of the left. It used to be reserved for minorities. 

And Trumptards/idiot peasants

CuddleBug -
LiveWire -
Nitecrawler -

Wait. 

A full stop as in like a period? What the fuck?

Either I’m very old or very young to realize that people refer to the period as “full stop”. 

Back in my day a period wasn’t a full stop, we plowed ahead through the blood.

2 Likes

oranos - 
KaiTangata -

Literally transparent as fuck doing everything they can to make your kids fucking retards who who'll then vote and do anything the system says.

This is a long term play and they aren't even hiding it anymore. Raise your kids parents because the leftist state has no problem doing so if you won't! 

They have been doing it for at least 40 years.

I think you are full of shit!

Growing up I don’t recall ever anyone pampering poopie pants mentalities. You acted like a baby at school, you’d get made fun of big time and get straightened out one way or another. Math was math, you passed or failed, no everyone gets a trophy shit!

I would say 15-20yrs tops this ridiculous shit has been going on but nowhere close to 40yrs! dafuq?

Men with periods and grammar without them.

thanks Obama 

1 Like
Diabeetus -

The fuck is a full stop?

like a period in morse code from the old telegraph days.

KaiTangata -
oranos - 
KaiTangata -

Literally transparent as fuck doing everything they can to make your kids fucking retards who who'll then vote and do anything the system says.

This is a long term play and they aren't even hiding it anymore. Raise your kids parents because the leftist state has no problem doing so if you won't! 

They have been doing it for at least 40 years.

I think you are full of shit!

Growing up I don’t recall ever anyone pampering poopie pants mentalities. You acted like a baby at school, you’d get made fun of big time and get straightened out one way or another. Math was math, you passed or failed, no everyone gets a trophy shit!

I would say 15-20yrs tops this ridiculous shit has been going on but nowhere close to 40yrs! dafuq?

The dumbing down has been going on for a long time.