Complete UFC Fight NIght 61 results

MDubz - If Barboza wins and doesn't get a title shot then fuck the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

How has Barboza earned a title shot ahead of Cerrone?

MDubz - If Barboza wins and doesn't get a title shot then fuck the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Cerrone.

MountainMedic - 
GroverSexyArea - Saturday is a day late in Brazil (UFC Fight Night 61 and Feb. 22nd are Sunday)
Haven't you ever met a Brazilian? Phone Post 3.0

Not yet, I'm still waiting for them to show up.

starttime is 5.30 PM ET

Excited for this card. I have money on silva but I've always liked seeing mir fight. Hopefully he's competitive enough that he feels he can fight again. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - I'm confused
Soares is listed as 170lbs and 1-1
Shockley is listed as 155lbs and 11-3

Umm WTF? Phone Post 3.0
ANSWER MY QUESTION MOTHERFUCKERS! Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - 
MountainMedic - I'm confused
Soares is listed as 170lbs and 1-1
Shockley is listed as 155lbs and 11-3

Umm WTF? Phone Post 3.0
ANSWER MY QUESTION MOTHERFUCKERS! Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused by your post. What are you asking?

Shockley is fighting Ivan Jorge. Both guys are 155lbs.

Ivan Jorge's record is 25-4

Is that what you are looking for?

one of the fights must have fallen off of the card.

The start has been pushed 30 minutes now.

Ocean6 - one of the fights must have fallen off of the card.

The start has been pushed 30 minutes now.

yeah, marky mark passed out during weight cut and the fight was cancelled

Weeee Sunday fights!!

Get him Shock!! Phone Post 3.0

The Spider is back!

Anybody else sign in to FIGHTPASS and still unable to watch the "exclusive fightpass prelims"?

It keeps telling me to sign up for FIGHTPASS to watch the prelims WHILE I'm fuckin logged in. Phone Post 3.0

Checking in bros! Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - Anybody else sign in to FIGHTPASS and still unable to watch the "exclusive fightpass prelims"?

It keeps telling me to sign up for FIGHTPASS to watch the prelims WHILE I'm fuckin logged in. Phone Post 3.0

the ads to sign up appear even when we're signed in. don't mind that. you should still be able to click on em and watch em.

Sunday night cards. I ain't that mad about em Phone Post 3.0

Have the fights started? Is the Shockley vs Jorge fight already under way? Phone Post 3.0

GroverSexyArea - 
HandyDarsh - Anybody else sign in to FIGHTPASS and still unable to watch the "exclusive fightpass prelims"?

the ads to sign up appear even when we're signed in. don't mind that. you should still be able to click on em and watch em.

This is what it brings me to when I click "exclusive fightpass prelims" through the event dropdown menu.

Looks like im streaming these fights elsewhere!

KnockoutThoughts - Have the fights started? Is the Shockley vs Jorge fight already under way? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, R2 just finished.

shockleys got better hands but he doesnt seem to know it

I got it 1-1, but it's in brazil so likely 2-0 Jorge. Shockley needs to go for it more, every time it looks like he stuns Jorge, he just backs away.