Complete UFC Fight NIght 61 results

29-28 for the Brazilian.

Brabatross - 30-27 Andrade from what I saw of the third. Should be Andrade either way.

where abouts in brazil are you?

Lol Brazilian judges Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Really sad how many people had Gibson winning lmao. Gibson wasn't landing anything.

No surprise it goes to him in brasil
was a close fight so no real complaints

bullshit lmao...why would an on brazilian want to fight in brazil anymore is beyond me.

30-27?? wtf

Pretty clean cut win. Gibson wasn't landing nothing heavy and his takedowns were stuffed the entire fight. The one takedown he got was reversed. Gibson can't win the fight just for having more energy. He has to use it to land. Phone Post 3.0

Tod ya. 30-27 lol Phone Post 3.0

The ref is hott! Phone Post 3.0

At least on judge had the right score.

RobMachine -
danneykmma - Any place online I can watch these fights? Phone Post 3.0

pms
Vu sir Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - Really sad how many people had Gibson winning lmao. Gibson wasn't landing anything.
For once I agree with you. We almost never agree. From a technical standpoint Silva was countering Gibson the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Pretty clean cut win. Gibson wasn't landing nothing heavy and his takedowns were stuffed the entire fight. The one takedown he got was reversed. Gibson can't win the fight just for having more energy. He has to use it to land. Phone Post 3.0

You are kidding right?

Brabatross - Really sad how many people had Gibson winning lmao. Gibson wasn't landing anything.

Gibson landed a lot more than you are giving him credit for. Andrade was opened up pretty badly, that didn't happen on its own.

easedel -
KnockoutThoughts - Pretty clean cut win. Gibson wasn't landing nothing heavy and his takedowns were stuffed the entire fight. The one takedown he got was reversed. Gibson can't win the fight just for having more energy. He has to use it to land. Phone Post 3.0

You are kidding right?
Dead serious. I saw Silva landing the better shots. Since you think I'm kidding, I want you to give me Gibson's best moment in the fight? I'll wait. I can give you one in each round for Silva. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 
Brabatross - Really sad how many people had Gibson winning lmao. Gibson wasn't landing anything.
For once I agree with you. We almost never agree. From a technical standpoint Silva was countering Gibson the entire fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yea I know right Haha. I guess if you go with the moving forward stat that the UFC loves to use now Gibson won.

Well adios. Ill catch the recap.

If I had patience and video editing skills I would go back and create a video compilation of all of the shots that Gibson landed. Andrade's head was snapped back frequently, and his face was a bloody mess.

youarewhatiswrong -
Brabatross - Really sad how many people had Gibson winning lmao. Gibson wasn't landing anything.

Gibson landed a lot more than you are giving him credit for. Andrade was opened up pretty badly, that didn't happen on its own.
You can't win a fight just because the other guy is bleeding. That cut was not a stoppage type of cut. Bleeding is normal in a fight. I'd rather be the guy opened up with a bleeder than the guy who got satdown. Phone Post 3.0