8 Likes

She was Montell Williams’ side piece

5 Likes

Kum on her harry ass

2 Likes

1 Like

Fucked her way to the top.

1 Like

She started off so utterly undesirable as a candidate that the very first time the American public had a chance to vote for her, they voted for quite literally anyone and everyone else. Meanwhile, she publicly & repeatedly publicly labels Joe Biden a racist & says she believes all his sexual assault accusers.
Fast forward a few months and she’s happy to partner with said racist / sexual abuser, and her becoming VP candidate (later to become actual VP) is lauded as a landmark achievement in American politcal history for women & POC.
Helluva achievement right there, if you ask me.

2 Likes

It’s kinda like Hillary.

People were saying she’s the most qualified to run in 2016… why? What the fuck did she ever achieve?

Her and Kamala slept their way to the top, one was just a whore and the other married a whore.

She waa a good choice for biden in the sense that democrats will be clamoring for him to run in 2024

1 Like

1 Like

Apparently she swallowed the Mexican presidents load. He’s raving about her skills.

1 Like

I think the same powers that be who handed Biden a win with fake mail in ballots counted in secret at 1AM in specific districts within specific battleground states are fine with Kamala being installed. You just know her handlers have tons of baggage to keep her on a tight leash.

1 Like

She hasn’t been to Europe either…

1 Like

What kind of an answer is that after she just lied about visiting the border already.

She sucks at everything… lying, accomplishments, dicks, everything…