Computer help

Turned the computer on this am, all the icons are huge and everything seems zoomed in.  I go into the display set on small 100%.  This has happened before so I change it to medium 150% restart, then change it back to 100% to get it back to normal and nothing.  Is there another way to get this back to normal?

Post your Operating System! Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like your display driver is messed up. What video card do you h have ? Phone Post 3.0

Windows 7, and I have no idea

Minimize all your windows so all you see is your desktop. Hold down control and use the scroll wheel on your mouse or touch pad. Phone Post 3.0

right click on the desktop -> personalize -> display -> change display settings -> check what your resolution is at.... drag the bar as high as it will go 

Mine does this, but all I have to do is restart it for the icons to be normal. It's not just that the icons are larger, it's like the entire desktop is too big for the screen. Like I am running a resolution to large for the monitor, but I am not.

I actually think it's a monitor issue with mine, because it works normally on my tv.

JoeTheWildRover - 

right click on the desktop -> personalize -> display -> change display settings -> check what your resolution is at.... drag the bar as high as it will go 

VTFU good sir, you saved this thing from going out the window

BaconRage - 
JoeTheWildRover - 

VTFU good sir, you saved this thing from going out the window

anytime my friend