Conan The Destroyer - #notmyqueen / mirror monster

I watched this documentary the other day.

In the beginning scene, Conan says: "Not my queen!"

It reminded me of all the "not my president talk" these days.

If Conan were transported into 2017 (much like Hercules in New York), would he go protest?

Also, the smoke mirror monster was doing pro wrestling moves.

#notmyqueen

#smokemirrorprowrestlingmonster

#gracejonesiswild

Bambatta only had a few lines, but looked cool.

The keepers of the horn were actually good guys IMO.

"Grab him...and take him!"

Real shame that sweet castle was left vacant after all of those events were finished.

I love the scene where Conan is drunk and is trying to teach that chick how to use a sword.

temp154226 - I love the scene where Conan is drunk and is trying to teach that chick how to use a sword.

Yeah, and when the thief was trying to put ointment on Grace Jones. What was going on there?!

I love how they chose wilt chamberlain to guard their young blonde daughters virginity... there's a great scene where the girl screams in terror everyone runs in and wilts alone in the room with her with a big shit eating grin on his face 

jacktripper - 

I love how they chose wilt chamberlain to guard their young blonde daughters virginity... there's a great scene where the girl screams in terror everyone runs in and wilts alone in the room with her with a big shit eating grin on his face 

Bambatta!!!!....I need you...

"I thought you were going to hurt the girl!"

His lines were comparable Lundgren's in HeMan.

If Conan were transported into 2017 (much like Hercules in New York), would he go protest?

He would scale Trump Tower much like he climbed the Elephant Tower, steal Trumps golden hair and climb back down with Melania slung over his shoulder.  Then go get drunk.

Tiddies

Conan doesn't protest, he would become king by his own hand...

And this story shall also be told.

SteelyRes211 - Conan doesn't protest, he would become king by his own hand...

And this story shall also be told.

But that, is another story...

(bum bum bum BUM!!)

AlphaSlap - 

He would scale Trump Tower much like he climbed the Elephant Tower, steal Trumps golden hair and climb back down with Melania slung over his shoulder.  Then go get drunk.

Yes, he would kill Trump's prized pet., meet Melania there, then have a drunken night...drinking mead and such.

Shit would then get real as Conan puts the two snakes that come together necklace on Melania's neck. They would kiss and stuff.

Then the next day, Trump's armed goons would take them prisoner to Trump's castle. Trump would then mention that he needs their help. One of his daughter's got tricked into following Scientology and he will pay them in jewels in order to get her back from the Scientology sex cavern where Tom Cruise serves human stew and there is music and orgies throughout.

At some point in the raid, Tom Cruise slowing and gradually turns into a snake and escapes through the sewer system. The transformation is really really bad CGI and effects, yet pretty good for the time period it was made.

solidsnake -
AlphaSlap - 

Yes, he would kill Trump's prized pet., meet Melania there, then have a drunken night...drinking mead and such.

Shit would then get real as Conan puts the two snakes that come together necklace on Melania's neck. They would kiss and stuff.

Then the next day, Trump's armed goons would take them prisoner to Trump's castle. Trump would then mention that he needs their help. One of his daughter's got tricked into following Scientology and he will pay them in jewels in order to get her back from the Scientology sex cavern where Tom Cruise serves human stew and there is music and orgies throughout.

At some point in the raid, Tom Cruise slowing and gradually turns into a snake and escapes through the sewer system. The transformation is really really bad CGI and effects, yet pretty good for the time period it was made.
SOLID!