Concealed Weapons Permit

I just renewed my Florida Concealed Weapons License and with it came a listing of 33 other states that honor this license.  (This year Nevada decided to take itself off of this list... Boo)

Among this  list, Hawaii was not listed.

Does anyone know what it takes to carry in the state of Hawaii?

connections.

hawaii is a "may issue"...CoP isn't gonna give w/o some serious clout or need.

fukin state!

Doesnt take much. I carry all the time and I aint got no stinkin paper work. Screw that its my right.

Join HPD and you can carry concealed whenever you want

or go MT's route.

either one is good.

LOL

Its a habit I carried over from socal. Mandatory when I would drive to Long Beach or deep into LA.

technically the state can issue a CCW if you have documented history that your life is in danger (TRO's, court hearings, police reports, etc.) however the state has NEVER issued one of these. so unless your LE, you're pretty SOL. or just pull an MT.

like one of my frens who is gonna retire from hpd in a few years told me......"It's not time yet"

gnome sayin?

but when that time comes, anyone standing in the way of you doing what needs to be done IS NOT A FRENDLY and should be dealt with accordingly......via mean words and vocal protest.angry letters too!

after a few of lively letters and some protests, those left would hopefully have a change of heart.

unnastan?

better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Damn...

Well the best part about the FL-CCW permit is that I do not have to go through any 5 or 7 day waiting period when purchasing a firearm.  Is there a waiting period in HI?

Damn...

Well the best part about the FL-CCW permit is that I do not have to go through any 5 or 7 day waiting period when purchasing a firearm.  Is there a waiting period in HI?

so what the best part of CL-CCW permit?

LOL!

Guns scare me, they make such a big bang.

Bow and arrow ALL DAY!

rifle permit, good for 1yr, unlimited longguns.....issued 14days after application

pistol 14 days, good for 7 days (IIRC), must have purchasing info before applying. can do multiple pistols on one permit.

KC is pretty much right about "shall NOT issue" LOL! I always laugh when I see info hinting hawaii being pretty good for CCW because we are a "May Issue" state......fukkin boolsheet!

after watching The Road Warrior yesterday, I had to resist the urge to go out and buy more guns and ammo.

thats pretty much how I see the world being after the big collapse.

i highly recommend more guns!!!

everyone needs a MBR type longgun fren....unnastan?

standoff and hard cover penetration FTW

SOLD!!!

;-)

ssshhhhhh. Unnastan?

LOL!

I don't have no guns.....i not allowed :P

Unless you are a former governor, or the preceding governor's sister, the list of approved permits is extremely small, from what I have heard.

i need one.

fack the permit just carry the damn thing.
as long as they dont see it its all good.
just dont give them reasonable cause to search.
just get an 9mm sub compact with an inside hip holster.