Concentration Camp survivor hits Nazi guard!

Amazing scene.

American Army troops entering area of Dachau Concentration Camp, Dachau, Germany.

1 Like

I heard when the American POWs in the Japan camp were freed the soldiers let the prisoners stone a bad guard to death.

3 Likes

Not cool, Sgt Deblasio was waving a white flag

5 Likes

musta felt great to beat on him, i reckon the jew was probably starved and not exactly in fight shape

1 Like

I did a tour of dachau last September. Crazy experience to see those places in person.

3 Likes

Oh real tough. He a guy who can't fight back. What a fucking Nazi.

3 Likes

ShanTheMan -

Not cool, Sgt Deblasio was waving a white flag

I’ll allow it

2 Likes

Tim Duncan - 

I heard when the American POWs in the Japan camp were freed the soldiers let the prisoners stone a bad guard to death.

Most of the POW guards in Japan just fucking left their posts in the middle of the night when the end was near.

If you read the book about Louis Zamperini it mentions it a bit.

The POW's would ABSOLUTELY have killed the guards if given the chance...

2 Likes

They don't show much

As a POW, there must be a lot of guards you'd want to beat to death!

mje364 -

I did a tour of dachau last September. Crazy experience to see those places in person.

Apparently the wife forgot what fucking year we live in because she wanted me to post thanking you for your service.

4 Likes

Tmaguru -

Labor camp. Concentration Camp.  Not death camp?

It is almost like the vernacular is altered according to the topic.

The Holocaust is literally the best documented historical event ever. There are two reasons to doubt the historical consensus. You are ignorant, or you are a garbage human being.

7 Likes

Briscoe - 
mje364 -

Apparently the wife forgot what fucking year we live in because she wanted me to post thanking you for your service.

LOL

Tim Duncan -

Unit 731 and the Japanese overall made the nazi camps look like Disneyland

1 Like
Erik Apple -
Tim Duncan -

I will agree that the Japanese camps were arguably worse, but let's not pretend like the Nazis didn't perform their own unanaesthatized, live vivisections and horrific experiments. I don't really think you could even say one was worse. They both burned people to death, froze them to death, infected them and watched them slowly die...etc I mean the Nazis strapped children to chairs and bashed their heads in to test brain damage... You really can't one up one another when the degree is so cartoonishly evil lol.

I mean one group (Japan) might be centrifuging live humans to sludge and killing them violently, but the other group (Nazis) are injecting blood coagulants and dismembering patients unanaesthatized for the lols -- is one really better than the other?

Honestly, I think I gained an even greater appreciation for their evil after becoming a researcher because of how wasteful the experiments were. I used to hear about the US using Nazi research data and assumed they were evil but brilliant experiments, but when you actually look them up, the vast majority were fucking senseless and pointless. Like if you looked at the current state of research and decided to be an evil piece of shit and use humans for experimentation, there would be SO MANY incredible advances you could achieve by sparingly killing humans. It would be fucked up and anyone that agreed to it would deserve execution, but you could inarguably advance so many translational fields through human experimentation.

Instead of performing those types of experiments they did shit like cutting open pregnant mothers and watching them die for shits and giggles. Great work Nazis and Japs. Thanks for the data.

7 Likes

Another prisoner had a big smile in the background. Dude had him by the hair lol.

Pustak -
Tmaguru -

Labor camp. Concentration Camp.  Not death camp?

It is almost like the vernacular is altered according to the topic.

The Holocaust is literally the best documented historical event ever. There are two reasons to doubt the historical consensus. You are ignorant, or you are a garbage human being.

Can't it be both?

1 Like

Most of you probably know about this photo.  For those who dont, these are captured German POW's, (in relatively good health, after our lads treat them reasonably well), being forced to watch a video of what their countrymen did to their captured POWs.

1 Like

DY2 -

Most of you probably know about this photo.  For those who dont, these are captured German POW's, (in relatively good health, after our lads treat them reasonably well), being forced to watch a video of what their countrymen did to their captured POWs.

Never seen it. Very interesting,  thanks.

1 Like
MattyECB - 
Erik Apple -
Tim Duncan -

I will agree that the Japanese camps were arguably worse, but let's not pretend like the Nazis didn't perform their own unanaesthatized, live vivisections and horrific experiments. I don't really think you could even say one was worse. They both burned people to death, froze them to death, infected them and watched them slowly die...etc I mean the Nazis strapped children to chairs and bashed their heads in to test brain damage... You really can't one up one another when the degree is so cartoonishly evil lol.

I mean one group (Japan) might be centrifuging live humans to sludge and killing them violently, but the other group (Nazis) are injecting blood coagulants and dismembering patients unanaesthatized for the lols -- is one really better than the other?

Honestly, I think I gained an even greater appreciation for their evil after becoming a researcher because of how wasteful the experiments were. I used to hear about the US using Nazi research data and assumed they were evil but brilliant experiments, but when you actually look them up, the vast majority were fucking senseless and pointless. Like if you looked at the current state of research and decided to be an evil piece of shit and use humans for experimentation, there would be SO MANY incredible advances you could achieve by sparingly killing humans. It would be fucked up and anyone that agreed to it would deserve execution, but you could inarguably advance so many translational fields through human experimentation.

Instead of performing those types of experiments they did shit like cutting open pregnant mothers and watching them die for shits and giggles. Great work Nazis and Japs. Thanks for the data.

Nice poetic way to put it ha ha. I agree. Both were soooooo evil it's beyond sanity, and comparing them becomes useless.

Maybe the better point would be Unit 741 is not as widely known... nor the fact the US spared these Unit 741 "scientists" in exchange for their data.

That's one time they should have found loopholes and burned them to death after getting that useless data. It's not like the US government has always kept its word so why this time?

1 Like

Briscoe -
mje364 -

LOL