Concerts you got lined up for spring/summer

Got tix to see Phoenix at HOB Boston in July as well as the Punch Brothers in Portland later that month.  Gf bought two tix to see Guster but there will be 3 of my other ex's there and I don't want a giant cat fight over who loves me more.  I'm also passing on kids bop and fitz and the tantrums 

Brian Fallon (lead singer of Gaslight Anthem, Horrible Crows) in Portland, April

Halestorm and In this Moment
Bare Naked Ladies
Primus and Mastodon
Slayer/Testament/Anthrax
Warped Tour
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Ministry 

They Might Be Giants

3teeth with Street Sects

Tyler Childers, Turnpike Troubadours, Willie, Robert Earl Keen, and Dwight Yoakum as of now. 

Just locked down 2 concerts in the past 24 hours. Bon Jovi I’m april and Metallica in September. Will prob go to journey and def leopard this summer and Elton john early 2019. And then small fair and festival concerts mixed in

Not much yet... Alice in chains and a festival with queens of the Stone age, greta van fleet and some others...

Dead and Company Saratoga NY June 11

Warped tour 

Slaves 

Travis garland 

Underoath 

Whole family is going to the Forecastle Festival in Louisville. My daughter's favorite band is Arcade Fire and that is who she wanted to see for her first concert. Will be interesting as she is just going on 10...it is labeled a family friendly festival.

Perk, it has Jason Isbell, Modest Mouse, Chris Stapleton, The War on Drugs, Courtney Barnett, Father John Misty,Kurt Vile, Punch Brothers, and a handful of others that are nice as well.

I will also be eyeing Radiohead who I have never seen live.

Obituary/pallbearer

Slayer/Anthrax/Testament/Lamb of God/Behemoth

Zoso - Whole family is going to the Forecastle Festival in Louisville. My daughter's favorite band is Arcade Fire and that is who she wanted to see for her first concert. Will be interesting as she is just going on 10...it is labeled a family friendly festival.

Perk, it has Jason Isbell, Modest Mouse, Chris Stapleton, The War on Drugs, Courtney Barnett, Father John Misty,Kurt Vile, Punch Brothers, and a handful of others that are nice as well.

I will also be eyeing Radiohead who I have never seen live.

Hell of a lineup 

Northern Invasion

Not concerts but festivals 

-EDC!

-Nocturnal

-Beyond Wonderland 

&

If things work out Tomorrowland in Belgium but i highly doubt it 

none.

Not a concert guy at all.

cpeal63 -

Tyler Childers, Turnpike Troubadours, Willie, Robert Earl Keen, and Dwight Yoakum as of now. 

Nice!  Festival or a bunch of shows?

Seeing Chris Stapleton, Brent Cobb & Marty Stuart in August

ryanJ -

Not much yet... Alice in chains and a festival with queens of the Stone age, greta van fleet and some others...

Very nice

I'd like to see Jason isbell again but he's co-headlining with Brandi Carlisle and I'm not paying for that

sewich -

Northern Invasion

I'm thinking about heading up for Northern Invasion, but haven't locked that down yet.  So far just Between the Buried & Me/Leprous tomorrrow and Metallica in Oct.

Punch Brothers at a brewery in North Carolina.  Should be good times, their last show at that venue was mesmerizing.